How long does it take to go 80 miles if you're going 80 MPH?

nothing more than indoctrination to distract us from the real problems...the way arithmetic is taught to us (well the American education curriculum) is nothing more than a distraction to turn us into consumers...

anyway its length x distance so 80 mph x 80 miles = 6400 minutes 

That's it I'm logging off

nothing more than indoctrination to distract us from the real problems...the way arithmetic is taught to us (well the American education curriculum) is nothing more than a distraction to turn us into consumers...

anyway its length x distance so 80 mph x 80 miles = 6400 minutes 
200.gif

:x @ him trying to justify it though.."Listen here, listen here...Cuz if you going.."

Shut yo god damn *** up :lol:.

[quote name="StrongMind3" url="/t/603114/how-long-does-it-take-to-go-80-miles-if-youre-going-80-mph/30#post_21325723"

...right
[/quote]

"I'm making sense. You're not making sense." Women man :rofl:

All jokes aside he's a chill dude. I couldn't be w/ a chick that dumb.

when will knowing how long it takes to get somewhere ever matter tho?
What?

And it's ALWAYS those dudes with the "I'm just gonna be different for the sake of it" comments.

Look man, like I said earlier it don't take any thought to answer this if you know what per means.
laugh.gif

And everyone with the extra **** know damn well if this was an open ended question on a math test you wouldn't be doing all the extra. You'd put an hour and keep it moving.

Finally, if they serious this ain't really that funny. Its sad. But I recognize where I'm at. Just had to say that.
why are you angry? not everyone has the oppurtunity to go to school and get an education and youre making fun of those who arent as priviledged as you? thats messed up

Last edited:
why are you angry? not everyone has the oppurtunity to go to school and get an education and youre making fun of those who arent as priviledged as you? thats messed up

Nowhere near angry. Just speaking my mind.

And I specifically said it's not funny, it's sad. :lol:

Your trolling has been spotted Fam.

Last edited:
It'll take like 8 hours.... 80 hours

Or fitty

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is the answer, b/c I don't know either. Math is my weakest subject....When I see #s I literally implode inside tbh.

Back
Top Bottom