How many is too many??

this girl I'm talking to is tellin me shes had sex with "ONLY five guys"...is that too much? shes 21 if it makes a difference

my boy found out his girl of two years has slept with 21 dudes
laugh.gif

he freaked out, but didn't cut her loose. i would have cut her loose with a quickness

thats probably 5 boyfriends lol

lol they skip the after the club nights when theyre single or dp from a broke relationship haha

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

my boy found out his girl of two years has slept with 21 dudes
laugh.gif

he freaked out, but didn't cut her loose. i would have cut her loose with a quickness
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

5 aint bad.. for being 21.

but.. she must be lieing.

5 means 12
I was about to reply w/ +7. Always add 7, always. She tells you 0, you add 7. She tells you 7 you add 10.

Whatever number a woman gives, double it; she's trying to make sure you don't think of her as a **$%.

Whatever a number a man gives you, half it; he's gassing himself.

she's 21...she done been around the block a few times b
if you lookin for a virgin date a high-school freshman

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Whatever number a woman gives, double it; she's trying to make sure you don't think of her as a **$%.

Whatever a number a man gives you, half it; he's gassing himself.
A. Ska I want you to acknowledge that there's no such thing as "too many." Unless of course that last one ends in a life alteringstd... then yeah, that may be one too many, but aside from that...

B. That old dogma isn't true. I lie to girls about how many people i've been with (I have a set number I use) because though most don't care, themajority of people judge. As evidenced by the existence of this thread here.

Originally Posted by young dunny

After further review.....

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

thats probably 5 boyfriends lol

lol they skip the after the club nights when theyre single or dp from a broke relationship haha

QFT.
never having the "how many sex partners have you had" conversation FTW!
although i have no reason to lie or nothing to hide. It's called the PAST for a reason. i don't think the number of sex partners someone has had has adirect correlation with the type of person they truly are, but then again sometimes it does...

Originally Posted by young dunny

shoot i'm a senior in hs. if u wanna virgin you'd have to go to like 7th graders.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom