How many is too many??

Originally Posted by young dunny

she's 21...she done been around the block a few times b
if you lookin for a virgin date a high-school freshman
yea exactly.

my ex had been with 11 guys (or maybe that was overall, she was bi) at 18 I had been with 13-14 when I started seeing her (21).

5 aint even that bad compared to others. Seems like in recent times, everyones just having sex with everyone. So I give her the high five with just 5 guys. Ifshe's telling the truth that is.

Why do women sleep around but get mad when a guy doesn't want to be with them because they have had too many sex partners? Doesn't make sense. Maybeyou should have saved it. The past may be the past but I love history so I teach me
laugh.gif

Guy: How many guys you slept with?
Girl: I've only slept with 4... What about you?
Guy: 1. (awkward silence)
Girl: You OK?
Guy: Yeah, Yeah I'm good. Thats just... A lot of guys.
Girl: Oh so now you judging me? You think you better than me or something?

laugh.gif
huh man people crack me up.

But Virgins are pretty darn rare now. I only know of 2. Every other chick I've known has probably did the do a few times at least.

if she doesn't have an std, keeps her word (ie doesn't cheat on her bfs) dont trip. she is obvisously mentally and physically attractive enough for youto consider her for a relationship (be that romantic or sexual) with her, so just do it. we all have insecurities, don't let yours stop you from engagingin what could be a very healthy and fruitful one with her.

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

i think she might be lying... 3 dates and i was hittin it
grin.gif

laugh.gif
i be thinkin the same thing, like if i hit this soon, how many otherdudes hit it this soon or soon.....one of my g/f had a blemished past...to get thru it i had to thrown on some lil wayne/juelz-Prostitute....

this topic always comes up but no one has the real answer 2 this ? its up to the beholder of the %%@! i mean girl lol.

honestly, 5 isnt a big deal. She may be lying, but stop worrying about it. just do you.

its only gonna get worse as you get older...lol.

maturity is key

This topic again???

Ill say it again, once you reach a certain age youll never know the truth with 80%-90% of females

the way i see it 4 is pretty good number for a girl up to age 22. why?

because the way i see it there was always the first which is usually the high school sweetheart.
then the second is usually the one to get over the first or sometimes to get back at the first
the third is usually a mistake such as being drunk or just being dumb
and the fourth is usually another guy they want to "marry"

with that said i have and will smash girls who have had more than 4 partners, because who am I to judge I've done my share of things so I don't reallycare.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

the way i see it 4 is pretty good number for a girl up to age 22. why?

because the way i see it there was always the first which is usually the high school sweetheart.
then the second is usually the one to get over the first or sometimes to get back at the first
the third is usually a mistake such as being drunk or just being dumb
and the fourth is usually another guy they want to "marry"

with that said i have and will smash girls who have had more than 4 partners, because who am I to judge I've done my share of things so I don't really care.
Exactly
pimp.gif

4 is a low number of partners when she is only 21. Consider all the dudes who could have played with her mind in highschool and college and beat. I dont knowwhats wrong with most of you dudes on here.

The past is the past. I could see if she was some type of all out roller with STD's and kids but 5 guys at 21 (Come on...Come on
indifferent.gif
)

If yall are looking for virgins good-luck with that !%%#!
laugh.gif

5 isnt so bad....

but they only talk about BFs anyway....they dont count the trips OT and the club aftermaths....dont believe em either way

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

my boy found out his girl of two years has slept with 21 dudes
laugh.gif

he freaked out, but didn't cut her loose. i would have cut her loose with a quickness

Why? You dont think this isnt common cuz?

If the number of dudes gets within 7 or surpasses her age then it's to much.

Ex. 17 year old wit 10 or more partners then it's to much.

Wife ? 1 is too many
pimp.gif
(middle eastern women ftw)

GF ? 3-5 max IMO, but you never really know

JO ? Who cares, just wrap it up

Back
Top Bottom