How to bag a celebrity chick while being a broke %*@+$ vol. 1 NOW WITH PICS

Originally Posted by man listen

OK...kinda tired so I'll do a quick cliffnotes of the day's festivities

- it's amazing how even amateur ballers can pull semi-bad broads.
-quantum physics works...that's all I'mma say
-yea it was the chick from bernie mac. she got sex appeal her whole aura and appearance now is nothing like the little girl from the show
-these "celebrities" are just extra regular +***@% that decided to put all there focus into acting etc. if you have a goal of being in hollywood go for it but don't look at it as some big mystery.. act like you're trying to get any other job and it'll be yours
-omar gooding snatched a broad from my grasp basically by getting her a job.. or at least acting like he got her a job
laugh.gif

-some streetball cat stood on the ball with both feet
laugh.gif
then crawled under buddy's legs
-game wasn't really competitive but still...pick up games at 24 have better runs
-I repeat, these celebrity dudes are EXTRA regular. I got boys that are funnier/cooler
-keith closs is friendly as hell
laugh.gif

-they had ya boy working the scoreboard which was a gift and a curse. people thought I was important but I couldn't hobknob like I wanted because I was stuck to the scorer's table smh
-camille left at halftime.. I came to the realization exactly as Jay's "lost ones" pumped thru the loudspeakers
laugh.gif

-durwin from the game is hella short
laugh.gif
like 5'7
-you would never know bryon russell played in the nba
-if you can pull broads you can pull any broad. status isn't as big a factor as you might think. mostly plays a part in who bags the chick "right now" instead of just who bags her
-I will never doubt myself again...anything is really possible
-pics and vids coming soon

2yzlelc.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

-yea it was the chick from bernie mac. she got sex appeal her whole aura and appearance now is nothing like the little girl from the show
-these "celebrities" are just extra regular +***@% that decided to put all there focus into acting etc. if you have a goal of being in hollywood go for it but don't look at it as some big mystery.. act like you're trying to get any other job and it'll be yours
-omar gooding snatched a broad from my grasp basically by getting her a job.. or at least acting like he got her a job
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
-game wasn't really competitive but still...pick up games at 24 have better runs
-I repeat, these celebrity dudes are EXTRA regular. I got boys that are funnier/cooler
laugh.gif

-they had ya boy working the scoreboard which was a gift and a curse. people thought I was important but I couldn't hobknob like I wanted because I was stuck to the scorer's table smh
-camille left at halftime.. I came to the realization exactly as Jay's "lost ones" pumped thru the loudspeakers
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
like 5'7
-if you can pull broads you can pull any broad. status isn't as big a factor as you might think. mostly plays a part in who bags the chick "right now" instead of just who bags her

2yzlelc.gif
I tripped.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
like 5'7

worst update ever....

Giant.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by AEA18

I don't know how much money he has but dude got dropped from the Saints in 2008 and hasn't been on any team since.
Timeout, the dude played pro 3 years ago, and he's "broke" by your standards?
So If he's "broke", how do you feel about yourself? 
alien.gif

It's only been 3 years, dude probably almost has just as much money as her. 
[h2]Jessica Simpsons clothing line is about to make $1 Billion her net worth is $100 Million [/h2]
eek.gif
 Well I guess he's nowhere near her money then. 
But my dude still ain't broke 

savages
laugh.gif
I couldn't upload during the day or my cell battery would've crapped its pants. but I'm aware of the nature of the beast that is NT and I have some mass pics for the beasts
hsoymf.jpg

bryon russell. commentator was on his head relentlessly
laugh.gif
introduced him as the guy who guarded you know who you know when. "nah you guarded him good dog, you guarded him good". missed every shot
f0rw9d.jpg

russell, durwin, randoms (big percy?)
2gufjuw.jpg

tim donaghy. dude was ready to go home at halftime. called maybe two fouls all game. at one point ripped the ball from keith closs mid game. cool guy overall
vrd013.jpg

durwin. also left at halftime.
2mmw9j4.jpg

this is queeny. more specifically this is queeny's cake. she was the coordinator for the day. behind her is the commentator with his linen pants. looked just like rick ross.
52xd6v.jpg

keith closs. guy in front of him is about 5'8 just to give you some perspective. dude is goofy but friendly:lol: made the camera man a nervous wreck when he took a 5,000$ camera and started messing around with it during the game.
9thimc.jpg

list of esteemed participants. no # means no show.
ot43ee.jpg

2yubwqo.jpg

durwin stretchn it out. the white guy next to him is "kobe" by the way
14tuiac.jpg

more queeny
25oyvsy.jpg

312fck1.jpg

vzy3xy.jpg

346uzv8.jpg

2yts0go.jpg

is it in you?
alkqgy.jpg

16gityq.jpg

randoms for the beasts

Damb what was this? ain't nobody there and the ones who were seemed like it was an annoyance, like they went outta their way to be there.

Back
Top Bottom