How to bag a celebrity chick while being a broke %*@+$ vol. 1 NOW WITH PICS

Uhh why is the ref you posted "Tim Donaghy"? Bad joke or something? And this thread blows.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by man listen

OK...kinda tired so I'll do a quick cliffnotes of the day's festivities

- it's amazing how even amateur ballers can pull semi-bad broads.
-quantum physics works...that's all I'mma say
-yea it was the chick from bernie mac. she got sex appeal her whole aura and appearance now is nothing like the little girl from the show
-these "celebrities" are just extra regular +***@% that decided to put all there focus into acting etc. if you have a goal of being in hollywood go for it but don't look at it as some big mystery.. act like you're trying to get any other job and it'll be yours
-omar gooding snatched a broad from my grasp basically by getting her a job.. or at least acting like he got her a job
laugh.gif

-some streetball cat stood on the ball with both feet
laugh.gif
then crawled under buddy's legs
-game wasn't really competitive but still...pick up games at 24 have better runs
-I repeat, these celebrity dudes are EXTRA regular. I got boys that are funnier/cooler
-keith closs is friendly as hell
laugh.gif

-they had ya boy working the scoreboard which was a gift and a curse. people thought I was important but I couldn't hobknob like I wanted because I was stuck to the scorer's table smh
-camille left at halftime.. I came to the realization exactly as Jay's "lost ones" pumped thru the loudspeakers
laugh.gif

-durwin from the game is hella short
laugh.gif
like 5'7
-you would never know bryon russell played in the nba
-if you can pull broads you can pull any broad. status isn't as big a factor as you might think. mostly plays a part in who bags the chick "right now" instead of just who bags her
-I will never doubt myself again...anything is really possible
-pics and vids coming soon

2yzlelc.gif

roll.gif
 @ that hella OD'd gif! WTH!

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

B-List? Dudes aren't even in the English Alphabet-List.

laugh.gif
straight up, i aint never heard of most these dudes...& who is this "queeny"? that #@$ lookin like sum pound bags 

why were you hiding the camera anyway? im pretty sure everybody there would love ANY exposure.

Back
Top Bottom