HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I'm not into patterns, but these are tight. Would look better with bigger pixels on the camo, a white toebox, maybe black on the grey part of the bootie, and a navy back strap IMO.

All blacks are surprisingly clean out around my way, so I grabbed the Scream Greens today.

Birthday coupon made it a no-brainer.

All blacks are surprisingly clean out around my way, so I grabbed the Scream Greens today.

Birthday coupon made it a no-brainer.
U made the rite decision my brother :pimp:!! Aint nothin like the ogs to have n i own a pair myself. Super comfy!

Last edited:
BLACK AND WHITE STRAPLESS TRAINER HYBRIDS LOOK VERY DOPE!

ANYWHO… AFTER NOT BEING ABLE TO GET THE DECENT EUROPEAN HUARACHE'S I FINALLY FOUND THESE FOR A GREAT PRICE… MY PAIR FROM 09 IS TRASHED… JUST NEED THE BLACK/REDS NOW :D

i actually see the black and reds in my size (13) on the bay but they have some small yellowing on the midsole. was thinking about copping them too

seandon23 seandon23 I THINK ITS WORTH IT… SAW THEM BUT THEYRE NOT MY SIZE. IMO THE YELLOWING IS GOING TO BE THERE SINCE THEYRE FROM 09… AND I WOULD DO IT… THESE ARE PRETTY HARD TO COME BY. I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE BLACK AND REDS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE IN 09. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BACK AND NEVER DID

BLACK AND WHITE STRAPLESS TRAINER HYBRIDS LOOK VERY DOPE!

ANYWHO… AFTER NOT BEING ABLE TO GET THE DECENT EUROPEAN HUARACHE'S I FINALLY FOUND THESE FOR A GREAT PRICE… MY PAIR FROM 09 IS TRASHED… JUST NEED THE BLACK/REDS NOW
happy.gif
Decent.

seandon23 seandon23 I THINK ITS WORTH IT… SAW THEM BUT THEYRE NOT MY SIZE. IMO THE YELLOWING IS GOING TO BE THERE SINCE THEYRE FROM 09… AND I WOULD DO IT… THESE ARE PRETTY HARD TO COME BY. I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE BLACK AND REDS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE IN 09. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BACK AND NEVER DID
I've thought about it but I gotta cool out with buying kicks lol trying to keep myself in check since I'm saving for a car and the holiday season this year is already expensive but I'll keep my eye on them. Do they fit similar to the current run of huarcahe lights? I have the ultramarines and they fit very snug but comfortable

I've thought about it but I gotta cool out with buying kicks lol trying to keep myself in check since I'm saving for a car and the holiday season this year is already expensive but I'll keep my eye on them. Do they fit similar to the current run of huarcahe lights? I have the ultramarines and they fit very snug but comfortable

I HEAR YA… I TRY NOT TO BUY ANYTHING UNLESS I SELL SOMETHING FROM MY COLLECTION … I HAVE TOO MANY KICKS ANYHOW. I THINK THE HUARACHE BURST FROM 09 FIT LIKE AIR MAX 95S… BASICALLY NOT AS SNUG AS THE ULTRAMARINES. I BOUGHT THE ULTRAMARINES IN A 11.5 AND THE GREY BURSTS ARE AN 11

how do the huarache lights fit? mowabbs will probably be my first pair if i luck up...

Back
Top Bottom