Huffy Basketball hoop?

I have a Huffy portable basketball hoop, and notice someone took off the Cap that holds the water from comming out of the base!!  Anyone know where i can buy the replacement??  or know the name of this item?

I have a Huffy portable basketball hoop, and notice someone took off the Cap that holds the water from comming out of the base!!  Anyone know where i can buy the replacement??  or know the name of this item?

Drive around the block and look for someone who also has one, and just take theirs.

Drive around the block and look for someone who also has one, and just take theirs.

expanding foam at home depot, or just make something...sheesh..if it doesn't fit, add superglue
smile.gif

expanding foam at home depot, or just make something...sheesh..if it doesn't fit, add superglue
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know what's funnier the fact someone went out of their way to take the cap on your hoop, or that Fog had the best answer this thread will come up with.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know what's funnier the fact someone went out of their way to take the cap on your hoop, or that Fog had the best answer this thread will come up with.

i know it sounds silly for someone to take it but kids todays must have nothing better to do.. my parents dont have a problem to move the car so they could play so i dont know why they would do this?? i guess thats a rap for them playing until i get this solved

i know it sounds silly for someone to take it but kids todays must have nothing better to do.. my parents dont have a problem to move the car so they could play so i dont know why they would do this?? i guess thats a rap for them playing until i get this solved

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by FOG

I mean thats what happened to you OP
for reals, this happened to me once, someone stole my stereo antenna from the driveway so i just went around the block at night nd copped one from another car.... 

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by FOG

I mean thats what happened to you OP
for reals, this happened to me once, someone stole my stereo antenna from the driveway so i just went around the block at night nd copped one from another car.... 

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by FOG

For real.  Just don't get caught.
What if by some weird turn of events you end up stealing your own cap back? Is that karma? If so for who?

Back
Top Bottom