I BELEIVE IN MIRACLES!Update JULY 2,2011pics pg6, 2months.I love my sweety!

First things first,IMMA BE A DADDY!HOLY !@%%!!!!
as far as miracles, hear me out.My wife was diagnosed with a symptom that made her unable to have kids.Well,much more difficult than others.Basically only gettin her period 5-6 times a yr, not guaranteeing she ovualated.After years (5) of trying.medical bills,doctor visits to other states.Heart breaking negative prego tests.One after another.Her and myself feeling like life wasnt worth !@%%.We figured it was just too much too handle.So, WE GAVE UP!life just felt soooo lonely and useless.Well, she had a doctors visit for a papsmere (however you spell it).t required a piss test i guess.Doctor came back with the news.I CANNOT EXPLAIN THE EMOTIONS!IM STILL EXCITED AND CANT BELEIVE IT!So, basically, the words, YOU NEVER KNOW,has definently applied to my life!thanks for listening.

CLIFFNOTES
tried 5 yrs for a kid
wifey only had a 25% chance of having a kid
yrs of sorrow and the sense of a lifeless soul existing
doctors visit,BAM !PREGO!

BRING ON THE ,RIP,CHILD SUPPORT,OFF YOURSELF COMMENTS.NOTHING CAN BREAK MY SPIRITS AFTER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

First things first,IMMA BE A DADDY!HOLY !@%%!!!!
as far as miracles, hear me out.My wife was diagnosed with a symptom that made her unable to have kids.Well,much more difficult than others.Basically only gettin her period 5-6 times a yr, not guaranteeing she ovualated.After years (5) of trying.medical bills,doctor visits to other states.Heart breaking negative prego tests.One after another.Her and myself feeling like life wasnt worth !@%%.We figured it was just too much too handle.So, WE GAVE UP!life just felt soooo lonely and useless.Well, she had a doctors visit for a papsmere (however you spell it).t required a piss test i guess.Doctor came back with the news.I CANNOT EXPLAIN THE EMOTIONS!IM STILL EXCITED AND CANT BELEIVE IT!So, basically, the words, YOU NEVER KNOW,has definently applied to my life!thanks for listening.

CLIFFNOTES
tried 5 yrs for a kid
wifey only had a 25% chance of having a kid
yrs of sorrow and the sense of a lifeless soul existing
doctors visit,BAM !PREGO!

BRING ON THE ,RIP,CHILD SUPPORT,OFF YOURSELF COMMENTS.NOTHING CAN BREAK MY SPIRITS AFTER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Congrats bro.

edit out that "BRING ON THE ,RIP,CHILD SUPPORT,OFF YOURSELF COMMENTS.NOTHING CAN BREAK MY SPIRITS AFTER"

i dont think anyone here is that big of douche to say that in this type of thread.

Congrats bro.

edit out that "BRING ON THE ,RIP,CHILD SUPPORT,OFF YOURSELF COMMENTS.NOTHING CAN BREAK MY SPIRITS AFTER"

i dont think anyone here is that big of douche to say that in this type of thread.

5 years is along time to be trying, it was bound to happen. (i don't believe in miracles) just that the human body is capable of things we can't imagine.

congrats though.

5 years is along time to be trying, it was bound to happen. (i don't believe in miracles) just that the human body is capable of things we can't imagine.

congrats though.

Back
Top Bottom