I BELEIVE IN MIRACLES!Update JULY 2,2011pics pg6, 2months.I love my sweety!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen dude. This post here is how someone should act and feel when they are having a kid. It's a celebration. Getting to listen to the heartbeat on the ultrasound. This here is one of the most important things you will ever do. i listen to people complain about knocking some chick up all the time and here finally is a post that makes me smile. i love to listen to stories of happy proud fathers accepting their responsibilty like a man and not crying about what its gonna cost. We are here to cheer you on bro.

Keep us updated.

Listen dude. This post here is how someone should act and feel when they are having a kid. It's a celebration. Getting to listen to the heartbeat on the ultrasound. This here is one of the most important things you will ever do. i listen to people complain about knocking some chick up all the time and here finally is a post that makes me smile. i love to listen to stories of happy proud fathers accepting their responsibilty like a man and not crying about what its gonna cost. We are here to cheer you on bro.

Keep us updated.

What if you were the one with the weak juice and someone else gave her the juice?

jk

congrats

What if you were the one with the weak juice and someone else gave her the juice?

jk

congrats

Back
Top Bottom