I BELEIVE IN MIRACLES!Update JULY 2,2011pics pg6, 2months.I love my sweety!

Congratulations, many many congratulations to you and your wife! Will definitely keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers so that everything goes picture perfect!

Congratulations, many many congratulations to you and your wife! Will definitely keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers so that everything goes picture perfect!

God bless you and your wife man. That's a beautiful story. I love hearing stuff like this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Listen dude. This post here is how someone should act and feel when they are having a kid. It's a celebration. Getting to listen to the heartbeat on the ultrasound. This here is one of the most important things you will ever do. i listen to people complain about knocking some chick up all the time and here finally is a post that makes me smile. i love to listen to stories of happy proud fathers accepting their responsibilty like a man and not crying about what its gonna cost. We are here to cheer you on bro.

Keep us updated.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Listen dude. This post here is how someone should act and feel when they are having a kid. It's a celebration. Getting to listen to the heartbeat on the ultrasound. This here is one of the most important things you will ever do. i listen to people complain about knocking some chick up all the time and here finally is a post that makes me smile. i love to listen to stories of happy proud fathers accepting their responsibilty like a man and not crying about what its gonna cost. We are here to cheer you on bro.

Keep us updated.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Any man who is as excited as you to have a child will make an excellent father. There is no doubt that you will succeed. Congrats Man!

Any man who is as excited as you to have a child will make an excellent father. There is no doubt that you will succeed. Congrats Man!

Back
Top Bottom