I envy all you dudes with sane, normal women who dont give you any problems.

Good luck my man, %%%%$%+ crazy
smh.gif

I feel you OP..

I told my bro that my new girl was bi....his %+#%%+# brought it up to her friend...she told my girl...she hasnt spoken or let me see her in a week
smh.gif

#@%$$ crazy, cause the ({}) was amazing

im so depressed:smh:

I feel you OP..

I told my bro that my new girl was bi....his %+#%%+# brought it up to her friend...she told my girl...she hasnt spoken or let me see her in a week
smh.gif

#@%$$ crazy, cause the ({}) was amazing

im so depressed:smh:

my friend in ohio offered to take me to his hometown in india so that I can meet some nice girls that actually have skills and character of a good wife. I downplayed the situation thinking it would be crazy to go get a girl/wife from half the world away...now that i'm back home i'm realizing that one day I might have to take up his offer.

my friend in ohio offered to take me to his hometown in india so that I can meet some nice girls that actually have skills and character of a good wife. I downplayed the situation thinking it would be crazy to go get a girl/wife from half the world away...now that i'm back home i'm realizing that one day I might have to take up his offer.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Do sane, normal women who don't give men any problems even exist?
I got one.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit.

A lot bitter dudes in here, ya'll sound like females yourselves.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Do sane, normal women who don't give men any problems even exist?
I got one.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit.

A lot bitter dudes in here, ya'll sound like females yourselves.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

It's not a bad idea. But India is growing, so a city girl might have the same attitude that you're tying to avoid. Small town girls are the type you wanna go for. If they hear you're from America, they'll do anything for you basically.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

It's not a bad idea. But India is growing, so a city girl might have the same attitude that you're tying to avoid. Small town girls are the type you wanna go for. If they hear you're from America, they'll do anything for you basically.

But are you a sane normal man? You're the one common denominator amongst all these women you're meeting so whose to say the problem isn't actually you and what you're attracting? Quit wasting your own time and then maybe the whole process won't be so frustrating and will leave you feeling a heck of a lot more optimistic.

But are you a sane normal man? You're the one common denominator amongst all these women you're meeting so whose to say the problem isn't actually you and what you're attracting? Quit wasting your own time and then maybe the whole process won't be so frustrating and will leave you feeling a heck of a lot more optimistic.

Originally Posted by West2East

uh oh. the pity party is over 

Back
Top Bottom