I never knew that......

I gotta question. Did gina lie about all those rumors regarding Martin?

I get mixed reviews on here.
they had martin sexual harass her on purpose because she was trying to strongarm them to lessen her role so she could do her singing part time
And this was halfway into the last season I believe so the show went on hiatus, until the actress who played Gina agreed to end the show on the last few episodes as long as Martin was not in the scene. So last episode you can notice that they're not together

I don't know about that strong arm part but if true
eek.gif

Scientists may have found conclusive evidence of the big bang theory

The left and right side of the brain being creative and logic is a myth

Last edited:

that is a weird conclusion to come to being that so may others lost their lives that day??? but you are entitled to believe what you want...

i could be slightly off about this one but i believe the only reason healthcare in this country is so entrenched & tied to employment is because automakers, who were at the time the largest employers, offered it as a cheap benefit to their workforce, not because the public-at-large was necessarily opposed 'social' healthcare or because anyone thought at the time it was a better system...

Audrey hepburn was part of the resistance 8)
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/04/wwii-files-audrey-hepburn-and-the-dutch-resistance/

the original title of the beastie boys license to ill was dont be a f..(maggot)

My cousin vinny is used in law schools because of its acurate depiction of courtroom procedure

Oxford University is older than the aztec empire

In the usual suspects redfoot (zed in pulp fiction) is asked wat to do with a bunch of cocaine...he says "feed it to the fn gimp"

Last edited:
Not downplaying the statement at all but I'm inclined to agree. Two celebrities' lives outweigh the hundreds that died that day? That comment just didn't sit with me right.

Famliy Guy and B-List acting is all part of gods plan apparently. Where are the values?

I wonder about Seth McFarlane and what he knows. Remember the family guy episode where they predicted the boston marathon bombing and had to pull the footage? Then Seth gave what sounded to me like a bs excuse about the incident

Naw he's Rico Wade's nephew or cousin I believe
nephew.... all them cats been around for like 4ever...stat qou, t-rock from old 3-6 mafia... Polow the Don aka from P.A. Days etc.... Cool breeze.

Probably a lot of ppl know this already but ceelo was originally with big boi and dre 3k...

Pretty much all these cats were d.f., attic crew, or oomp camp.

Back
Top Bottom