I want to show you guys this vid from the /B/ Cringe thread vol. Do fat people repulse you?

Soft...America getting soft and TOO PC correct..

From this point on? Nail em to da cross..

Being fat is its own ether, apparently folks got a

Problem with da obvious being mentioned now
laugh.gif

mean.gif
You consider yourself healthy and the ideal body shape?
yup, i aint MR universe but i'll be damn if ****** called me unathletic.

i mean ya can't see da veiled attempt to make this a "civil rights" issue?

tumblr_mlw3zbEXLm1qdvatvo1_1280.jpg

look at da tags up on top "fat shaming" "fat shaming ads"  and out of no where..women's news which was self afflicting, self

incriminating ether
laugh.gif

these hefers are feeling da HEAT in this instagram/fb/twitter generation where visuals is more important than ever, and these

slobs is being ran outta town. instead of whining and complaining about it, why dont they get their ***** in da gym? start doing

house chores, there's a report out that these broads is outta shape cuz none of em do house work anymore.

when you got cats like

nicknewellmma.jpg

doing what he does, there's just no excuses to be a lard *** out of shape...nope.

Ninja, this thread was on it's way to the graveyard, now you are just begging Meth to come back in here. :smh: :lol:

You are far from healthy, b.
laugh.gif

You litter your food with adobo.

&

Not having a belly doesn't make you healthy...or "athletic"
says da pudgy rican
laugh.gif

once its hot outside im outside active, im a 80's baby, i grew up pre-internet so aint no one telling me imma be on my *** all day like alot of these

grease balls. i ride bike, run, play a sport or 2..SOMETHING that doesn't involve a xbox 360 or PS3

hell i was picked first or 2nd on da block when i came to manhunt, so i definitely wasn't da fat kid
nthat.gif

ya kids now play 12 hours of call of duty and browse da web for da rest, all while chowing down and wonder why ya lookin like da doughboy in some

hypebeast spandex, buttons bout to pop & ****.
laugh.gif

this whole generation of people buying basketball kicks to do NOTHING athletic in them.
roll.gif

Ninja, this thread was on it's way to the graveyard, now you are just begging Meth to come back in here.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
meth just gonna come distribute his baby bottles so all his lil tikes can nibble & suckle at da nipples of "feel good"

fat people gotta get active, or less its gonna be quiet for em as this generation gets more venomous online...twitter is no man's land

for fat folks, straight napalm status.
laugh.gif

says da pudgy rican :lol:

once its hot outside im outside active, im a 80's baby, i grew up pre-internet so aint no one telling me imma be on my *** all day like alot of these

grease balls. i ride bike, run, play a sport or 2..SOMETHING that doesn't involve a xbox 360 or PS3

hell i was picked first or 2nd on da block when i came to manhunt, so i definitely wasn't da fat kid :nthat:

ya kids now play 12 hours of call of duty and browse da web for da rest, all while chowing down and wonder why ya lookin like da doughboy in some

hypebeast spandex, buttons bout to pop & ****. :lol:

this whole generation of people buying basketball kicks to do NOTHING athletic in them. :rofl:

I love being chubby, though. :smokin

OP runnin' around lookin down at fat people, but ain't touch box since HS. I don't understand you dudes :lol:

i mean ya can't see da veiled attempt to make this a "civil rights" issue?

look at da tags up on top "fat shaming" "fat shaming ads"  and out of no where..women's news which was self afflicting, self

incriminating ether
laugh.gif

these hefers are feeling da HEAT in this instagram/fb/twitter generation where visuals is more important than ever, and these

slobs is being ran outta town. instead of whining and complaining about it, why dont they get their ***** in da gym? start doing

house chores, there's a report out that these broads is outta shape cuz none of em do house work anymore.

when you got cats like

nicknewellmma.jpg

doing what he does, there's just no excuses to be a lard *** out of shape...nope.
Being athletic doesn't always relate to health.

You think this guy is healthy? He sure is athletic.

220px-Nelson_Frazier,_Jr._in_Kitchener,_Ontario,_Canada.jpg

You guys are right, thread is done. Especially with Ninjahood in here making posts like that. Some people have no shame in their ignorance.

Last edited:
says da pudgy rican
laugh.gif

hell i was picked first or 2nd on da block when i came to manhunt, so i definitely wasn't da fat kid
nthat.gif

hypebeast spandex, buttons bout to pop & ****.
laugh.gif

this whole generation of people buying basketball kicks to do NOTHING athletic in them.
roll.gif
New favorite ninjahood post. 
laugh.gif

says da pudgy rican :lol:

hell i was picked first or 2nd on da block when i came to manhunt, so i definitely wasn't da fat kid :nthat:

hypebeast spandex, buttons bout to pop & ****. :lol:

this whole generation of people buying basketball kicks to do NOTHING athletic in them. :rofl:

I love being chubby, though. :smokin

OP runnin' around lookin down at fat people, but ain't touch box since HS. I don't understand you dudes :lol:

View media item 386812

Hypebeast spandex buttons bout to pop off tho. :rofl:

Last edited:
Hypebeast kids get their jeans 2 sizes too small and they look like spandex with the buttons hanging on for dear life.
roll.gif

Go in the Dressing Better thread or the Denim thread and you will see. This thread is dead.
LOL I gotcha, he meant skinny jeans. I see more skinny people wearing skinny jeans than fat people. Still Ninjahood just to reckless LOL. Bruh brought up him being a 80's baby born pre internet, come on man are you serious with what you say?

I love being chubby, though.
smokin.gif

OP runnin' around lookin down at fat people, but ain't touch box since HS. I don't understand you dudes
laugh.gif
I love how one sentence says "i love being chubby"

and the VERY next sentence blatantly tells me how insecure you actually are about your weight with that 8th grade insult 
laugh.gif

I love how one sentence says "i love being chubby"

and the VERY next sentence blatantly tells me how insecure you actually are about your weight with that 8th grade insult 
laugh.gif

If I was insecure about my weight, I'd lose it.

You feel you're better than others to the point you make topics to ridicule them.

Seems like you have issues..not me.

Last edited:
But obesity – believed by many to be a disease of decision and a lifestyle disease for most – has a large economic impact. The annual economic medical costs of obesity are estimated to be over $150 billion. It is also estimated that about 22 percent of all medical costs and 26 percent of Medicare costs are for healthcare expenses during the last year of life. Taken together, it is safe to say that obesity costs represent a significant annual and last-year-of-life cost.

When public healthcare spending rises even further, as I suspect it will if the Affordable Healthcare Act remains intact, we will be faced with even starker decisions on whether public healthcare spending on the consequences of lifestyle disease should be allowed to crowd out spending on other worthwhile things. Eventually it is not a question of saying “yes” to everything, but making choices among competing needs.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmaris/2012/04/19/is-a-tax-on-obesity-in-americas-future/

Personally, I don't care what most people do to themselves, except my family and friends. Eat and smoke as much as you can. Once your health goes downhill, as long as you can pay for your own medical bills or have your own insurance cover the costs, then all is good. But, if your lifestyle choices impenge on my salary by charging higher taxes to cover your medical bills, that's where I have a problem. Those that depend on public healthcare yet still choose to remain obese is a major problem IMO. Why should I flip the bill for it?

It is a good argument against universal health care. But imagine a situation where you can be sued for not hiring someone who has those obvious self inflicted health deficiencies.

That's a tangent argument. I am not knowledgable on that topic so I cannot give an opinion. Coming from the industry that I am in, public health is a joke and those that take advantage of it is a joke. My hard earned wages should not be paying high taxes for obese people on public healthcare. The risk and costs of obesity has to be shared with the population including the patients and I'm not talking about co-pays for medication. The government and physicians are the only ones held accountable especially in 2014 when Obamacare kicks in.

"Like I didn't already catch his last seven self-repping clone accounts?"

Let the record show that meth was specifically talking about powerballin on that.

You sound like a dude who was convicted of murder, trying to let people know "well at least I'm not a serial killer"

Once is too many times.

lots of people coming in here in order to pat themselves on the back for not being fat.

kinda sad that ya'll need that.

that's like making a thread congratulating yourself because you can read, and then talking about how illiterate people suck.

easy targets, easy stances to take, easy ego boosts.

Last edited:
I just saw this and felt like this was the right place for it.

tumblr_mlw3zbEXLm1qdvatvo1_1280.jpg
This type of **** annoys me...fat folk have as much right to choose to be and stay fat as I have to choose to wear a hat every day, they just can't get mad when someone observes that they take up more space than the average person the same way I can't look at someone funny for trying to see what team is on the front. It's a physical attribute, and if looks didn't matter we wouldn't have an entire sense dedicated to them.

This "bullying" concept has gone way too far in society...make whatever choice you like, just know that there are benefits and drawbacks to any decision and not everybody has to like or respect the decision you made as long as they are not actively impeding you from making it. If everybody could just accept themselves at whatever size, color, weight, etc. it wouldn't really matter what anybody else had to say about it.

Basically, it's on you to either accept yourself as-is, better yourself for your own reasons, or change to gain the acceptance of those whose opinions of you obviously matter more than your own. Ballgame.

(I'm 6'4", 240 if that matters...I'm not sure I'd call myself fat, but nobody has called me skinny for quite some time.)

Last edited:
Fat people are too sensative. Smh get offended from the slightest little comments. Fat is a choice just like g..... Nvm

lots of people coming in here in order to pat themselves on the back for not being fat.

kinda sad that ya'll need that.

that's like making a thread congratulating yourself because you can read, and then talking about how illiterate people suck.

easy targets, easy stances to take, easy ego boosts.

I find that hard to believe though.

You don't want to poke fun at individual fat people and yet your thread specifically targets fat people for a "mentality" that is honestly quite pervasive--see smokers, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc. All these populations lead unhealthy lifestyles, AND possess the kind of "unhealthy" mentality I believe you're making reference to. Yet, you chose to bypass all of them and aimed specifically for fat people. Why? Because it's cooler and easier to pick on fat people?

Like I said, frat boy "put-down" orgy. I've seen it before and this is no different. The more dull members won't see this for what it is, but a few others will.

I've said my piece, have at it in this "health" oriented thread of yours...:rolleyes

The thing is i don't believe america views being an Alcolholic or a drug addict as being acceptable. Those things are looked down upon and people are RUTHLESS in their conviction towards these people and the predetermined views they place upon them. However being Obese is seemed to be ok?

Hypebeast kids get their jeans 2 sizes too small and they look like spandex with the buttons hanging on for dear life. :rofl:

Go in the Dressing Better thread or the Denim thread and you will see. This thread is dead.

Post ONE example of someone in the DB thread who's buttons are about to pop, why do ya stay swinging @ air when it comes to that thread?

Back
Top Bottom