I want to show you guys this vid from the /B/ Cringe thread vol. Do fat people repulse you?

Post ONE example of someone in the DB thread who's buttons are about to pop, why do ya stay swinging @ air when it comes to that thread?
I think they just mean skinny jeans. The buttons popping off was a little animated exaggeration. Its funny man, just relax.

Is tht an actual NTer?...or even something anyone in the thread would consign?....or just something that was posted terr for how ridiculous it looks?...

I'll wait for a serious response.

:rofl:

Son, we already know that you are Powerballin'.

Mann.. I'm late

LOL I gotcha, he meant skinny jeans. I see more skinny people wearing skinny jeans than fat people. Still Ninjahood just to reckless LOL. Bruh brought up him being a 80's baby born pre internet, come on man are you serious with what you say?

Insert swagsurfin.pic

Post ONE example of someone in the DB thread who's buttons are about to pop, why do ya stay swinging @ air when it comes to that thread?

I KNEW I'd see you pop up when he mentioned the DB thread :lol:

This thread is all over the place.  Lets not forget what this thread is about.. 

Last edited:
I just saw this and felt like this was the right place for it.

tumblr_mlw3zbEXLm1qdvatvo1_1280.jpg

whatever fat people had a problem with this sign are some soft, ignorant people living in denial. Just like the one's complaining about having to pay for the extra space they take up on airplanes. If you wanna live that way, that's on you- you should have to pay more for health insurance and you should have to pay extra for whatever special requirements they need. No reason to sugar-coat every damn thing, they know they're fat- even though they do love the sugar coating

Only one person had a problem with it. She is a writer for a feminist blog. I don't consider her "fat".

View media item 387649
View media item 387651

Hypebeast kids get their jeans 2 sizes too small and they look like spandex with the buttons hanging on for dear life. :rofl:

Go in the Dressing Better thread or the Denim thread and you will see. This thread is dead.

You really wanna' act like people don't come into the Dressing Better and Denim threads talmbout "Should I size down 3 sizes on these Naked and Famous Jeans?"

Wearing jeans three sizes down from your true size doesn't put a strain on the buttons?

Fat people are too sensative. Smh get offended from the slightest little comments. Fat is a choice just like g..... Nvm

Oh come on.

Fat people are too sensitive? Okay. It's not like they don't hear crap like this thread on a daily basis how they are ugly and a waste of space. That's too sensitive?

You have terrible grammar. I'm gonna let you know how stupid you are, and how you are a waste of human life seeing you have no contribution to this planet. Slightest little? Sensative? C'mon dog, you're stupid. Hell, you're illiterate!

I wasn't serious, so dont take it to heart. But imagine crap like that every day. It doesn't seem like much after just one time, you may be a little upset, but you aren't getting anything. Now when it's done every single day, it causes depression. Plain and simple.

You may think that your "slight" comments don't have any effect, but remember you aren't the only person who thinks that way. The next guy will think that, and the next guy, and the next guy. It adds up.

Stop it.

you reaching.

the humor behind the DB thread is dry as hell by now, time to come up with something new.

^^^Actual pic of Ksteezy from the thread.

View media item 387663

This guy had to lay down on his bed to get these on, guaranteed.

what da hell kinda mansy pansy **** is going on in that thread?  boots lookin like some **** da footclan would wear to hunt

down da ninja turtles.

:rofl:

Lookin' like Fonzie goin' to yoga class. :lol:

Last edited:
Hypebeast kids get their jeans 2 sizes too small and they look like spandex with the buttons hanging on for dear life. :rofl:

Go in the Dressing Better thread or the Denim thread and you will see. This thread is dead.

You really wanna' act like people don't come into the Dressing Better and Denim threads talmbout "Should I size down 3 sizes on these Naked and Famous Jeans?"

Wearing jeans three sizes down from your true size doesn't put a strain on the buttons?

People size down on raw denim because it stretches several inches in the waist. If you don't size down your size 32 denim becomes a size 34+

I don't know if anyone sizes down 3, that is excessive. The general rule is 2 sizes since it typically stretches more than 2 inches in the waist very quickly. Pretty understandable.

People size down on raw denim because it stretches several inches in the waist. If you don't size down your size 32 denim becomes a size 34+

I don't know if anyone sizes down 3, that is excessive. The general rule is 2 sizes since it typically stretches more than 2 inches in the waist very quickly. Pretty understandable.

:rolleyes

And then when you wash it, it shrinks back down and you have to do the duck waddle.

And then when you wash it, it shrinks back down and you have to do the duck waddle.

:lol:

Eh, no. Washed raw denim never shrinks all the way back to it's original size unless you throw it in the dryer.

Either way, this doesn't belong here. Take it to the denim thread or DB thread if you'd like.

:lol:

Eh, no. Washed raw denim never shrinks all the way back to it's original size unless you throw it in the dryer.

Either way, this doesn't belong here. Take it to the denim thread or DB thread if you'd like.

View media item 387704

As someone who has a lot of experience with raw denim, this is a total misconception that I am tired of hearing. The reason the jeans are stretching so damn much when you size down 2 is because you are buying them to small and putting strain on them to stretch. Most of the time if you buy the correct size they won't stretch as much, since there isn't as much strain put on them. The only jeans you don't buy in your size should be unsanforized denim that you have to shrink when you first buy them.

The niketalk dressing better thread is a bit of a joke, all those dudes would be better off going to a forum where people actually know what they are talking about.

At the same time though dudes like JChambers and ninjahood blow it out of proportion, keep wearing your 90's baggy jeans, do you and stop worrying about the next man.

As someone who has a lot of experience with raw denim, this is a total misconception that I am tired of hearing. The reason the jeans are stretching so damn much when you size down 2 is because you are buying them to small and putting strain on them to stretch. Most of the time if you buy the correct size they won't stretch as much, since there isn't as much strain put on them. The only jeans you don't buy in your size should be unsanforized denim that you have to shrink when you first buy them.

I have to disagree with this because I too thought sizing down was unnecessary when I bought my first pair of raw denim. I went with my normal size, 33, and they stretched about 2 inches in the waist. It's different for every brand, though.

Like I said, this doesn't belong here. If you'd like we can take it to the denim thread.

Last edited:

The niketalk dressing better thread is a bit of a joke, all those dudes would be better off going to a forum where people actually know what they are talking about.

At the same time though dudes like JChambers and ninjahood blow it out of proportion, keep wearing your 90's baggy jeans, do you and stop worrying about the next man.

Nobody is talking about wearing some strap Girbauds, but wearing your jeans too small is just as ridiculous as wearing em too big.

Knowin' damb well that you all throw shots at Ninja every chance you get for buying jeans that actually fit without having to stretch for three weeks. And if Kanye posted up in some size 40s tomorrow, half of the dudes in that thread would be rockin' em the day after that. I remember all the trash talk about tall tees in here but Kanye and ASAP brought 'em back and plenty of posters on here started rocking em again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom