I want to show you guys this vid from the /B/ Cringe thread vol. Do fat people repulse you?

"Like I didn't already catch his last seven self-repping clone accounts?"

Let the record show that meth was specifically talking about powerballin on that.

It is a good argument against universal health care. But imagine a situation where you can be sued for not hiring someone who has those obvious self inflicted health deficiencies.
Correct JChambers.

I just find it funny how truly judgmental some of you are and your surely FILLED with flaws just like every Human.

Ninjahood posted some fat dude on a scooter. You find Ninjahood an NFL player (non-injured) who needs a scooter to get around, and I'm sure you'll change Ninjahood's mind.
Goal is not to change his mind. I'm not his guardian. I, along with many others in this thread just want to educate him and others on other views on obesity and how it should be treated. I can't make one who is clearly malnourished of logic and information to be fully filled with knowledge. All I can do is to continue to inform him of REALITY WHICH IS FACTS. YOU KNOW LIKE THE THINGS THAT ARE REAL.

BONG BONG     -RZA 

Last edited:
My goals are no place for this thread. You can PM me for that. Don't want to derail the thread
Intentions was to judge your effort in accomplishing your goals. Your no saint or supreme being. If you could accomplish your goals as easy as you think fat people can lose weight, then it wouldn't be a goal to begin with, it would be a reality.

Goal is not to change his mind. I'm not his guardian. I, along with many others in this thread just want to educate him and others on other views on obesity and how it should be treated. I can't make one who is clearly malnourished of logic and information to be fully filled with knowledge. All I can do is to continue to inform him of REALITY WHICH IS FACTS. YOU KNOW LIKE THE THINGS THAT ARE REAL.
what does "fully filled" mean? are you saying something can be non-fully filled?

mind=blown

It is a good argument against universal health care. But imagine a situation where you can be sued for not hiring someone who has those obvious self inflicted health deficiencies.
Correct JChambers.

I just find it funny how truly judgmental some of you are and your surely FILLED with flaws just like every Human.

Of course, nobody is perfect. I am not advocating belittling obese people or making fun of them, but I disaagree with the belief that they are somehow forced to be fat, or that their plight is in any way similar to that of people who are oppressed for inherent qualities. I definitely do not agree that a business should be forced to hire them, or blocked from refusing them employment because of their weight. Ask any addiction therapist what is more beneficial; accepting the addiction and making the addict's surroundings more comfortable, or showing them that their behavior is negative and making it more difficult for them to do drugs.

Of course, nobody is perfect. I am not advocating belittling obese people or making fun of them, but I disaagree with the belief that they are somehow forced to be fat, or that their plight is in any way similar to that of people who are oppressed for inherent qualities. I definitely do not agree that a business should be forced to hire them, or blocked from refusing them employment because of their weight. Ask any addiction therapist what is more beneficial; accepting the addiction and making the addict's surroundings more comfortable, or showing them that their behavior is negative and making it more difficult for them to do drugs.
I was agreeing with you Jchambers

I was agreeing with you Jchambers

Yeah I know. I was just elaborating and responding to your statement that a lot of people here are judgemental, even though we all have flaws. I have stated my opinions on the matter, some opposing views have been posted. We can agree to disagree on some issues here. I don't really have anything more to add to this thread.

Last edited:
Yeah I know. I was just elaborating and responding to your statement that a lot of people here are judgemental, even though we all have flaws. I have stated my opinions on the matter, some opposing views have been posted. We can agree to disagree on some issues here. I don't really have anything more to add to this thread.
Random, but is that avy from "Game belongs to me" video?

Random, but is that avy from "Game belongs to me" video?

Good question. I honestly don't even know. :lol:

Ask any addiction therapist what is more beneficial; accepting the addiction and making the addict's surroundings more comfortable, or showing them that their behavior is negative and making it more difficult for them to do drugs.
As long as eating healthy is expensive and it takes free time to exercise, I fail to see how cutting off somebody's income will help them lose weight.  If somebody's morbidly obese, I don't think "comfortable" is a word they'd use to describe their experiences.  Again, health for its own sake is a pretty compelling motivator.  The ostracism at issue here just seems spiteful and gratuitous. 

If we devoted even a tiny fraction of what we spend on prisons to provide drug treatment programs, we'd have far fewer drug-related problems in this country.  If your solution were to "let the drug addicts pay for their own rehab," would that be as effective?  Would that wind up SAVING the public money, or COSTING the public money?

There are innovative public food programs in places like Curitiba that make healthy, organic staple foods affordable for everyone.  We've chosen, instead, to subsidize unhealthy food products (and at the public's expense).  We've made fatty foods cheap, healthy foods expensive, and allowed the promoters of unhealthy foods to give the public poor nutrition advice.  For years, the USDA told kids that the base of the food pyramid - the foundation of a healthy diet - consisted of starches.  In the age of the "four basic food groups," one QUARTER of the equation was DAIRY.  That wasn't about what was best for human health; it was about what was best for the nation's agricultural industry.  We tell kids to get out and exercise, then cut recess and physical education.

There's plenty of blame to go around here.  I don't see why ALL of it should be heaped on those already struggling with obesity.

There's a lot we can do besides saying, "You're fat. I think that's gross.  Stop being fat."  

If you look at the trends, and compare the US to other nations, it's easy to argue that it's not just an individual problem anymore.  It's a social problem, and one that deserves our support - not our shame.

Ask any addiction therapist what is more beneficial; accepting the addiction and making the addict's surroundings more comfortable, or showing them that their behavior is negative and making it more difficult for them to do drugs.
As long as eating healthy is expensive and it takes free time to exercise, I fail to see how cutting off somebody's income will help them lose weight.  If somebody's morbidly obese, I don't think "comfortable" is a word they'd use to describe their experiences.  Again, health for its own sake is a pretty compelling motivator.  The ostracism at issue here just seems spiteful and gratuitous. 

If we devoted even a tiny fraction of what we spend on prisons to provide drug treatment programs, we'd have far fewer drug-related problems in this country.  If your solution were to "let the drug addicts pay for their own rehab," would that be as effective?  Would that wind up SAVING the public money, or COSTING the public money?

There are innovative public food programs in places like Curitiba that make healthy, organic staple foods affordable for everyone.  We've chosen, instead, to subsidize unhealthy food products (and at the public's expense).  We've made fatty foods cheap, healthy foods expensive, and allowed the promoters of unhealthy foods to give the public poor nutrition advice.  For years, the USDA told kids that the base of the food pyramid - the foundation of a healthy diet - consisted of starches.  In the age of the "four basic food groups," one QUARTER of the equation was DAIRY.  That wasn't about what was best for human health; it was about what was best for the nation's agricultural industry.  We tell kids to get out and exercise, then cut recess and physical education.

There's plenty of blame to go around here.  I don't see why ALL of it should be heaped on those already struggling with obesity.

There's a lot we can do besides saying, "You're fat. I think that's gross.  Stop being fat."  

If you look at the trends, and compare the US to other nations, it's easy to argue that it's not just an individual problem anymore.  It's a social problem, and one that deserves our support - not our shame.

" Again, health for its own sake is a pretty compelling motivator."

We all know that this is obviously not the case, although I wish that it was. I agree with everything else in your post.

Last edited:
hey guys, what are we arguing about today?  obesity?  cool.  i haven't read the entire thread, but i'm guessing some are saying it's totally not cool to be a 'fatty' (ninjahood?  club?)  and some are roasting them at the spit for daring to have such unenlightened views?  eh.  people are free to do what they want.  yes, i personally don't agree with making a group based upon seriously obese people just giving up and accepting it like there's nothing they can do about it (only because of health reasons), but a group just saying, 'hey do you papi, eat what you want and live the way you want,' that's cool.  the vid was interesting because i feel that it was very disingenuous and definitely slanted towards the hefty people.  i mean you're asking this guy to basically slam fat people while staring down the head of a fat person 'acceptance' group....knowing the entire crowd was gonna boo him.  you KNOW there were people in that crowd silently nodding their heads in agreement with him but went with the flow anyway.  

Agreed. Its funny how societies logic reverses. In the past your size and ability to get large portions of foods showed society that you were wealthy. Now, in order to eat healthy it takes a level of wealth to accomplish.

Agreed. Its funny how societies logic reverses. In the past your size and ability to get large portions of foods showed society that you were wealthy. Now, in order to eat healthy it takes a level of wealth to accomplish.

The true absurdity of society becomes evident when we look at the topic that Meth just touched on; imprisonment versus rehabilitation. There would be less crime, less addiction, and less cost to taxpayers if we spent half of the money each year on imprisoning nonviolent drug offenders, on rehabilitation programs for them. That is a whole other thread that someone needs to make.

I just saw this and felt like this was the right place for it.

tumblr_mlw3zbEXLm1qdvatvo1_1280.jpg

Wow, you gotta be kidding me with this. 
mean.gif

How was this a personal attack on anyone or an attempt to promote disordered eating?

She probably called them bullies too

"fatshamey"? Really?

Last edited:
CP910439241HK

Wow, you gotta be kidding me with this. :smh:

How was this a personal attack on anyone or an attempt to promote disordered eating?

She probably called them bullies too

"fatshamey"? Really?

Soft...America getting soft and TOO PC correct..

From this point on? Nail em to da cross..

Being fat is its own ether, apparently folks got a

Problem with da obvious being mentioned now :lol:

:smh:

Soft...America getting soft and TOO PC correct..

From this point on? Nail em to da cross..

Being fat is its own ether, apparently folks got a

Problem with da obvious being mentioned now
laugh.gif

mean.gif
You consider yourself healthy and the ideal body shape?

Wait, what handbook was made that shows the human's ideal look? There is a difference between preference, and what is correct. In truth, there is no correct way to look. There is only one in your mind. Is being slimmer than the average obese individual healthier? Of course. Yet, it doesn't mean you have to be skinny. Which I figured was general information.

Ninjahood, PC means politically correct. So how is one PC correct? :lol:

But yes, being obese is a health hazard, but you can't treat them as lesser individuals because they are obese. That sets e human race back a lot. We used to treat African Americans as lesser individuals, and look how that turned out. Same with LGBT, and other forms of discrimination. Though you do not like a certain set of people, you have no say on what these people do. No matter how important you may think you are. That's what it boils down to.

As for the title, Club. The whole "Do fat people repulse you?" Question is a bit out of line. What if I made a thread that said do undercover wrestlers repulse you? Of whatever category you like to put yourself in. Its offensive.

The Oat Meals comment was stupid. It didn't target a certain group. It just said "summer is coming" where everyone is a bit self concious. The woman crying about it is just weak.

Back
Top Bottom