I want to show you guys this vid from the /B/ Cringe thread vol. Do fat people repulse you?

Amen bruh. Its funny that Ksteezy posted a picture of his fat self and Ninjahood was posted in the Celeb thread and hes pretty stocky, yet they are all for hate against fat people.

Animal Farm anyone?

Who said I hate fat people?...yo ya stay reaching, Ive battled a slow metabolism my whole damb life, I've been overweight, I realized NOONE is responsible for this body but ME...back then I wasn't looking for shelter, I was looking for a solution.

KSteezy has had to take care of his disabled twin brother for a long time now, I think he knows about responsibility:

View media item 151438

laugh.gif
i dont feel overweight at all, ill outrun you if thats what you want me to do.

By your OWN STATS, Your overweight bruh. Need to lose some weight.

There really is no excuse for being  overweight

laziness, plain and simple.

REAAAAAAAACHIIIIIIIING...

Being 10-20 lbs overweight is not gonna cause you to lose your breath walking.

fat people can come up with a million excuses to stay fat, but can't come up with a excuse to lose da weight
laugh.gif

Do you know how many people are poor in this world?

How many people in the hood are poor?

Are you telling me if you walked into the hood you'd see nothing but 400 lb people because they all can only afford mcdonalds?

Cause I haven't. Obese people come from all income levels. blee dat.

How much money does Magic Johnson have... you think his son can't afford a decent meal?

Stop making excuses

Last edited:
Meanwhile all the footlockers and Jimmie Jazz's in the hood have 2 day lineups for 300$ lebrons...we so poor bro, our only option is to be fat and buy expensive kicks....ya gotta be kidding me with this BS.
i can afford a ipod/iphone/ipad...latest android...i can afford hundreds of dollars of human hair.....i can afford name brand clothes...shoes etc...but what i cannot afford..is water, exercise, veggies and non processed meat.. I know i didnt see someone saying they cant afford to eat healthy on food stamps...lol wut... are ppl really saying you cant afford to spend free money.

Amen bruh. Its funny that Ksteezy posted a picture of his fat self and Ninjahood was posted in the Celeb thread and hes pretty stocky, yet they are all for hate against fat people.

Animal Farm anyone?
the nitpicking....its just...so comical 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i dont feel overweight at all, ill outrun you if thats what you want me to do.
Doesn't matter. Society and Doctors have deemed you as being overweight therefore you are overweight. Should it be ok for people to pick on you for being overweight?

i can afford a ipod/iphone/ipad...latest android...i can afford hundreds of dollars of human hair.....i can afford name brand clothes...shoes etc...but what i cannot afford..is water, exercise, veggies and non processed meat.. I know i didnt see someone saying they cant afford to eat healthy on food stamps...lol wut... are ppl really saying you cant afford to spend free money.

Dudes done high fived the big homie upstairs with the amounts of reaching.

did this dude really just bust out that broken *** BMI system? 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Dudes done high fived the big homie upstairs with the amounts of reaching.

He has got to be trolling at this point.

Being ten or twenty pounds overweight isn't really "fat."
He(Ninjahood) is overweight. Therefore he is unhealthy, therefore he must be fat. We must discriminate against him. IF he doesn't like our discrimination, he should join the fat people movement group. Its not our fault he is overweight. Should go back to the 175 he used to weigh. Not that hard to workout and stay in shape. We do it, why can't he?

***See how ignorant that sounds?

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. Society and Doctors have deemed you as being overweight therefore you are overweight. Should it be ok for people to pick on you for being overweight?

Ninja ain't no fitness model but you seriously gonna try and group dude with someone who needs a scooter to move around :rofl:

silly rabbit it doesn't account for muscular individuals. If you take every professional boxer on the planet and use that scale they would be overweight you nincompoop

He(Ninjahood) is overweight. Therefore he is unhealthy, therefore he must be fat. We must discriminate against him. IF he doesn't like our discrimination, he should join the fat people movement group. Its not our fault he is overweight. Should go back to the 175 he used to weigh. Not that hard to workout and stay in shape. We do it, why can't he?

***See how ignorant that sounds?

:rofl:

Leave and never comeback.

Ninja ain't no fitness model but you seriously gonna try and group dude with someone who needs a scooter to move around
roll.gif
I'm waiting for you to reply to my post. 

You seem to be worrying about these other posts, but you avoid mine. 

Pls respond.

did this dude really just bust out that broken *** BMI system? 
roll.gif
ish wasnt even in english...dude str8 posted some 3rd world... back alley bmi chart... hell wherever spanish speaking country that bmi came from probably has anyone iwho doesnt suffer malnutrition is overweight.

silly rabbit it doesn't account for muscular individuals. If you take every professional boxer on the planet and use that scale they would be overweight you nincompoop
Its sarcasm bro, read the ***.

I'm showing him how flawed his logic is and how it would feel to be discriminated against.

someone put me in a fat camp RIGHT NOW
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
posting your pic doesn't change the fact that your overweight according to the BMI chart. Get back down to 175 and then post a pic. For now your overweight and therefore you must need a scooter to ride around NY.

**SARCASM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom