I want to show you guys this vid from the /B/ Cringe thread vol. Do fat people repulse you?

Hold up!....so ya trying to tell me, chicken breast and vegetables are exclusive to higher income communities?....AND IM THE IGNORANT ONE :rofl:

You don't understand health's relation to economics. Sounding mad ignorant right now plehboi.

Its cheaper to get fat. A Big Mac costs less than a couple pounds of organic food from Whole Foods.

You sound real silly fam, sum broccoli and boneless chicken breast will cost you less than a meal at McDonalds, only thing is you have to cook it yourself, which brings us back to the issue I being LAZY....pleghboi

whos gonna cook the food for children??? The single mother who has to wrk long hours and isnt home like that? You can get alot of stuff for a few bucks at mcdonalds. You can get 2 double cheeseburgers, small fries and a soda for 4 bucks. where as 1 package of chicen breast is going to be 6 dollars

Hold up!....so ya trying to tell me, chicken breast and vegetables are exclusive to higher income communities?....AND IM THE IGNORANT ONE :rofl:

im telling you, I drive through west philly every day dude. I see triple the number of fast food places and corner stores than I do supermarkets

Last edited:
You don't understand health's relation to economics. Sounding mad ignorant right now plehboi.

Its cheaper to get fat. A Big Mac costs less than a couple pounds of organic food from Whole Foods.
You sound real silly fam, sum broccoli and boneless chicken breast will cost you less than a meal at McDonalds, only thing is you have to cook it yourself, which brings us back to the issue I being LAZY....pleghboi
and da ROOT of weight gain is consuming more calories then you burn off..you can eat a big mac no problem, AS LONG AS YOU BURN MORE

THEN YOU INTAKE.

whos gonna cook the food for children??? The single mother who has to wrk long hours and isnt home like that? You can get alot of stuff for a few bucks at mcdonalds. You can get 2 double cheeseburgers, small fries and a soda for 4 bucks. where as 1 package of chicen breast is going to be 6 dollars
<<< raised by single mother and she cooked every other night.

stop making excuses for people b.

So now we talkin about obese children and not obese adults....?

Ya holding on to dear life with this argument coming up with the biggest loads of BS...

Kids have to be reaaaaaal inactive and consuming ALOT of junk food to be obese, going through puberty aloe will have you shed weight and there is the option of teaching your kids how to cook their own food...is not rocket science, inb4 cooking is dangerous for a 12 year old....smh

So now we talkin about obese children and not obese adults....?

The portion of the bill I was mainly talking about was about anti-bullying programs for children.

im telling you, I drive through west philly every day dude. I see triple the number of fast food places and corner stores than I do supermarkets

Stoppppp it!....the success of fast food is not due to the number of fast food joints in the hood but due to its convenience!

You can buy brocolli and chicken in a corner store, cut it out, it's not tasty enough for an obese people to eat clean, it's not as easy as pulling up to a drive thru, it has 0 to do with income and accessibility of an organic foods store

For those of you (KSteezy, Ninjahood, etc) discussing issues of access (both economic and geographic), I'd suggest taking a look at some actual studies/papers on the subject, rather than just going off of personal experience or existing preconceptions. Not saying anyone is right or wrong, just trying to make the discussion more constructive.

Here's a good starting point: https://www.msu.edu/~haider/Research/2011-jpam.pdf

Another good paper: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722409/

Fact of the matter is, if we establish that certain demographic groups have limited access to nutritious foods, this shouldn't make obesity okay. Rather, we should, as a society, seek changes to this lack of access. I agree that complacency/laziness does play a significant part in contributing to obesity, but perhaps it's a societal complacency rather than the complacency of individuals that we need to fight.

Stoppppp it!....the success of fast food is not due to the number of fast food joints in the hood but due to its convenience!

You can buy brocolli and chicken in a corner store, cut it out, it's not tasty enough for an obese people to eat clean, it's not as easy as pulling up to a drive thru, it has 0 to do with income and accessibility of an organic foods store
You do realize that if there are more fast food spots in a given neighborhood, the convenience factor is raised. Simple geography. If there's a fast food spot on every corner and one grocery store, what is more convenient - the fast food spot. Think in terms of relative convenience, rather than absolute convenience.
I agree though that organic food stores or high class supermarkets like Whole Foods, TJs etc are not necessary for eating healthy.
Seriously though, take a look at a couple of the papers I posted above. You're basing your arguments off personal experience and somewhat flawed logic. Take a look at the literature and then formulate your opinions.

Last edited:
The portion of the bill I was mainly talking about was about anti-bullying programs for children.

Educate the fat parents and the problem of fat kids will be solved, how many fat kids do you see holding the hands of two fit parents?

Ya need to stop..

Yeah, that whole argument is null and void. Calories in vs calories out is all that matters anyways. You could eat Mcdonalds all day everyday and still not become obese, as long as your calories were in check. It's an excuse, and a weak one at that. The real issues are laziness/lack of willpower and ignorance. There is also no shortage of food assistance programs in this country for low income families, so It is absurd to suggest income as an excuse for not eating healthy. I have also never heard of a low income community in the United States that didn't have access to a grocery store that carries chicken breasts and broccoli.

Last edited:
Educate the fat parents and the problem of fat kids will be solved, how many fat kids do you see holding the hands of two fit parents?

Ya need to stop..
As for your talk on costs, remember you live in New York. Prices are a lot different there, than here and in other states. Just a thought.

I never said it wasn't okay to educate. Actually, earlier in the thread I said it is smarter to educate than to attack. You are caught up in something if you don't see what I am talking about. I am pro education, anti-discrimination. 

For those of you (KSteezy, Ninjahood, etc) discussing issues of access (both economic and geographic), I'd suggest taking a look at some actual studies/papers on the subject, rather than just going off of personal experience or existing preconceptions. Not saying anyone is right or wrong, just trying to make the discussion more constructive.

Here's a good starting point: https://www.msu.edu/~haider/Research/2011-jpam.pdf

Another good paper: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722409/

Fact of the matter is, if we establish that certain demographic groups have limited access to nutritious foods, this shouldn't make obesity okay. Rather, we should, as a society, seek changes to this lack of access. I agree that complacency/laziness does play a significant part in contributing to obesity, but perhaps it's a societal complacency rather than the complacency of individuals that we need to fight.

Once AGAIN....you do not need to eat organic food to lose weight...vegetables, lean meats, water are not exclusive to the better neighborhoods, all hoods have equal access to these nutritious foods, show me a western beef in the good that doesn't carry veggies, lean meats and water....as a matter of fact show me a corner store that can't provide you with some of these essentials, son I grew up in the Bronx, I know why type of supermarkets the hood has.

Ok ya seriously gonna hold on to this idea that chicken breast and veggies is now a novelty the hood can't afford....

JaguarsFan.gif

Hold up!....so ya trying to tell me, chicken breast and vegetables are exclusive to higher income communities?....AND IM THE IGNORANT ONE
roll.gif

Yeah, that whole argument is null and void. Calories in vs calories out is all that matters anyways. You could eat Mcdonalds all day everyday and still not become obese, as long as your calories were in check. It's an excuse, and a weak one at that. The real issues are laziness/lack of willpower and ignorance.
been tellin ****** this for 2-3 pages now.

everything else is an excuse to feel better on how much of a fat *** you are.

Ya need to stop..
ill just add this exert from another thread similiar to this in which my response to this nonsense was.....

The same time she takes to facebook, twitter, see the latest gossip, post millions of pics of instagram. Looking up trans fat etc... cannot take more time then setting up and taking bathroom pics for instagram. So like i said its just a lame excuse. And again like i stated fast food is easier to prepare which in returns means lazy. Which coincide with being overweight. A cheap crap unhealthy food like some microwavable breaded wings cost the same amount as a pack of chicken breast, the seasoning etc to cook it. Difference is one offers more quantity of food, but requires you to eat more, and is easier to prepare ala...just microwave. The other is the less lazy approach and requires actually effort ala getting up and cooking.

And ppl use the excuse of oh the i work all day etc... i be tired b.s. excuse. Um the average american woman in most part dont have a physical demanding job. Infact i saw and posted sometime ago...cant remember the numbers, but actually do around a hour or so of actually labor that requires some sort of physical exertion in a typical work day. So the other 8 hrs including break/lunch...you are essentially doing nothing. So what are you exactly tired from? You slept around 6-8 hrs. expended about an hr of physical activity (getting kids ready, and yourself, driving and the walk into work.) then you go 9 hrs with and hr of actually physical work throughout that time frame. So ina 16 or so hr time frame you slept half, rested etc... another 6 or so hrs...and actually moved used your body the remaining 2 hrs. And that 2 hrs is dispursed throught that 16 hrs.

Like i said its laziness, mixed with choosing to be ignorance, social acceptance and political correct approach to things, and a lack of being held accountable. Plus making things easy for ppl. Plus ppl was poor/poverty stricken in the past. But the thing was despite all that they werent lazy. They worked REAL JOBS, that were physically demanding, and worked faaaaaar more hrs, and despite all that still found waays to cook everynight, and cook wholesome and healthy meals. So whats different today, as oppose 40-50 yrs ago? Sorriness and laziness point blank period.

In short ppl are sorry, lazy, inept and arent being held liable on accountable anymore. Lack of accountability and lack of standards and personal responsibility (especially in women) is become the new norm.

Lol at kids cant cook...a kid can design a webpage...alter and photoshop pics...operate tablets, pc's, video games etc, use complicated music/studio equipment/production equipment and software... but cant turn on a stove/oven follow directions on a box... Are we really saying a kid can scour and search videos, blogs, websites...but cant google recipes....lol

Ok ya seriously gonna hold on to this idea that chicken breast and veggies is now a novelty the hood can't afford....

JaguarsFan.gif
Did I say that?

No. 

I said food prices are different due to you living in New York. You said a big mac was ten dollars earlier. Here, it is about three. A chicken breast costs more around here, than a McDonald's 'burger'. Which was all I was stating. 

Tools gonna tool

LOL.

I'll give you an example Ksteezy. If I live in a lower income area and have a low income(translation= I'm poor). I can take my 5 dollars and go a Chinese spot and buy a comb meal with drink for 5 dollars(unhealthy) or ATTEMPT to take my 5 dollars to go by a pack of chicken breast and salad, only to discover I don't have enough money. I think I'll take the Chinese food, which will be unhealthy but at least it will fill me and I can afford it.

THAT my friend is a realistic situation for a lot of people. That situation has nothing to do with laziness. I could go on and on about how people less fortunate have to make due with what they have which in most cases is unhealthy food(RAMEN NOODLES, CHINESE FOOD, BURGERS, FRIENDS, HOT DOGS, ETC). Sure the calorie math has to make sense, but I'm sure Ninjahood would agree that General Tso Chicken from your local china spot is will consist of less nutritional value than a regular skin less chicken breast seasoned in pepper.

I'm not in that situation, nor have I ever been, but I'll well aware of whats going on in this country, maybe you should EDUCATE yourself plehboi.

Last edited:
ill just add this exert from another thread similiar to this in which my response to this nonsense was.....

The same time she takes to facebook, twitter, see the latest gossip, post millions of pics of instagram. Looking up trans fat etc... cannot take more time then setting up and taking bathroom pics for instagram. So like i said its just a lame excuse. And again like i stated fast food is easier to prepare which in returns means lazy. Which coincide with being overweight. A cheap crap unhealthy food like some microwavable breaded wings cost the same amount as a pack of chicken breast, the seasoning etc to cook it. Difference is one offers more quantity of food, but requires you to eat more, and is easier to prepare ala...just microwave. The other is the less lazy approach and requires actually effort ala getting up and cooking.

And ppl use the excuse of oh the i work all day etc... i be tired b.s. excuse. Um the average american woman in most part dont have a physical demanding job. Infact i saw and posted sometime ago...cant remember the numbers, but actually do around a hour or so of actually labor that requires some sort of physical exertion in a typical work day. So the other 8 hrs including break/lunch...you are essentially doing nothing. So what are you exactly tired from? You slept around 6-8 hrs. expended about an hr of physical activity (getting kids ready, and yourself, driving and the walk into work.) then you go 9 hrs with and hr of actually physical work throughout that time frame. So ina 16 or so hr time frame you slept half, rested etc... another 6 or so hrs...and actually moved used your body the remaining 2 hrs. And that 2 hrs is dispursed throught that 16 hrs.

Like i said its laziness, mixed with choosing to be ignorance, social acceptance and political correct approach to things, and a lack of being held accountable. Plus making things easy for ppl. Plus ppl was poor/poverty stricken in the past. But the thing was despite all that they werent lazy. They worked REAL JOBS, that were physically demanding, and worked faaaaaar more hrs, and despite all that still found waays to cook everynight, and cook wholesome and healthy meals. So whats different today, as oppose 40-50 yrs ago? Sorriness and laziness point blank period.

In short ppl are sorry, lazy, inept and arent being held liable on accountable anymore. Lack of accountability and lack of standards and personal responsibility (especially in women) is become the new norm.

Lol at kids cant cook...a kid can design a webpage...alter and photoshop pics...operate tablets, pc's, video games etc, use complicated music/studio equipment/production equipment and software... but cant turn on a stove/oven follow directions on a box... Are we really saying a kid can scour and search videos, blogs, websites...but cant google recipes....lol

Son, my 3 year old niece knows how to search YouTube, she can barely make up full sentences yet...lmao

LOL.

I'll give you an example Ksteezy. If I live in a lower income area and have a low income(translation= I'm poor). I can take my 5 dollars and go a Chinese spot and buy a comb meal with drink for 5 dollars(unhealthy) or ATTEMPT to take my 5 dollars to go by a pack of chicken breast and salad, only to discover I don't have enough money. I think I'll take the Chinese food, which will be unhealthy but at least it will fill me and I can afford it.

THAT my friend is a realistic situation for a lot of people. That situation has nothing to do with laziness. I could go on and on about how people less fortunate have to make due with what they have which in most cases is unhealthy food(RAMEN NOODLES, CHINESE FOOD, BURGERS, FRIENDS, HOT DOGS, ETC)

I'm not in that situation, nor have I ever been, but I'll well aware of whats going on in this country, maybe you should EDUCATE yourself plehboi.

I'll help you out, steamed chicken and brocolli with light brown sauce on the side is actually a pretty healthy cheap meal.....TRY AGAIN.

Btw If you and your family are in a low income neighborhood and short of money, there is such a thing as public assistance which you can apply for and you will be provided with a monthly allowance for groceries which you can even roll into TRADER JOES with and load up with as much organic **** as you like

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES.

I'll help you out, steamed chicken and brocolli with light brown sauce on the side is actually a pretty healthy cheap meal.....TRY AGAIN.
LOL your ignorant beyond belief bro. Are you killing your chicken in the wild by yourself and using your natural oils from tree bark for brown sauce>?

Your in a fantasy world ksteezy. Read the studies, ACTUALLY talk to people, go in your LOCAL GROCCERY STORE and compare it to fast food. Learn some MATH. Educate yourself on the topic bro. The things your saying is making me wish Meth would fly by with the ether  for your foolishness.

Last edited:
LOL.

THAT my friend is a realistic situation for a lot of people. That situation has nothing to do with laziness. I could go on and on about how people less fortunate have to make due with what they have which in most cases is unhealthy food(RAMEN NOODLES, CHINESE FOOD, BURGERS, FRIENDS, HOT DOGS, ETC)

What low income community in the United States do you live in where people aren't whipping out food stamps? That whole economic argument is real weak. If you only ate $5 worth of any food a day, you would not be obese. It isn't possible. People are not obese because of the type of food they eat, they are obese because of the amount of calories that they consume. This mentality of blaming society for everything is getting tiresome. I agree that education is the best solution, but Steezy is telling you from his personal experience that you can find healthy food in low income communities. I know this to be fact as well.

Last edited:
Did I say that?

No. 

I said food prices are different due to you living in New York. You said a big mac was ten dollars earlier. Here, it is about three. A chicken breast costs more around here, than a McDonald's 'burger'. Which was all I was stating. 

Tools gonna tool

If McDonalds is the only option....

DO YOU REALLY NEED TO ROLL IN THWRE AND GET A BIGMAC?....how about a salad next time?....

NO!...obese people MUST get the burger with extra sauce, French fries and a soda, because it tastes better...

There is a quote somewhere that read something like

"Don't treat your food as a reward, we are not dogs"

Btw If you and your family are in a low income neighborhood and short of money, there is such a thing as public assistance which you can apply for and you will be provided with a monthly allowance for groceries which you can even roll into TRADER JOES with and load up with as much organic **** as you like

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES.
LOL I'm done bro. LOL. simple MATH FOR YOU STEEZY

EBT card value for the month of May= 600.

2 weeks worth of food to feed 4 people at Trader Joe= 400

2 weeks worth of food to feed 4 people at ALDI= 150

WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK THE POOR PERSON IS GONNA TAKE?

LOL your ignorant beyond belief bro. Are you killing your chicken in the wild by yourself and using your natural oils from tree bark for brown sauce>?

Your in a fantasy world ksteezy. Read the studies, ACTUALLY talk to people, go in your LOCAL GROCCERY STORE and compare it to fast food. Learn some MATH. Educate yourself on the topic bro. The things your saying is making me with Meth would fly by with the ether on your and Mr Hood for your foolishness.

Two ingredients, broccoli and "chicken" (cat meat, mouse meat, watever" so long as it is steamed IT WILL NOT BALLOON YOU TO 350lbs

Go educate yourself fam.

Back
Top Bottom