I want to show you guys this vid from the /B/ Cringe thread vol. Do fat people repulse you?

Two ingredients, broccoli and "chicken" (cat meat, mouse meat, watever" so long as it is steamed IT WILL NOT BALLOON YOU TO 350lbs

Go educate yourself fam.
LOL so now chicken can be cat meat? What are you talking about man!!!!!!!

Now your just trolling, i feed the troll. I'll stop myself now.

Last edited:
You sound real silly fam, sum broccoli and boneless chicken breast will cost you less than a meal at McDonalds, only thing is you have to cook it yourself, which brings us back to the issue I being LAZY....pleghboi
LOL.

I'll give you an example Ksteezy. If I live in a lower income area and have a low income(translation= I'm poor). I can take my 5 dollars and go a Chinese spot and buy a comb meal with drink for 5 dollars(unhealthy) or ATTEMPT to take my 5 dollars to go by a pack of chicken breast and salad, only to discover I don't have enough money. I think I'll take the Chinese food, which will be unhealthy but at least it will fill me and I can afford it.

THAT my friend is a realistic situation for a lot of people. That situation has nothing to do with laziness. I could go on and on about how people less fortunate have to make due with what they have which in most cases is unhealthy food(RAMEN NOODLES, CHINESE FOOD, BURGERS, FRIENDS, HOT DOGS, ETC)

I'm not in that situation, nor have I ever been, but I'll well aware of whats going on in this country, maybe you should EDUCATE yourself plehboi.

What low income community in the United States do you live in where people aren't whipping out food stamps? That whole economic argument is real weak. If you only ate $5 worth of any food a day, you would not be obese. It isn't possible. People are not obese because of the type of food they eat, they are obese because of the amount of calories that they consume. This mentality of blaming society for everything is getting tiresome. I agree that education is the best solution, but Steezy is telling you from his personal experience that you can find healthy food in low income communities. I know this to be fact as well.
in case ya aint see it.

LOL I'm done bro. LOL. simple MATH FOR YOU STEEZY

EBT card value for the month of May= 600.

2 weeks worth of food to feed 4 people at Trader Joe= 400

2 weeks worth of food to feed 4 people at ALDI= 150

WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK THE POOR PERSON IS GONNA TAKE?

Holy ****

Do you know how much chicken beast, frozen tilapia, vegetables and a 20lb of brown rice you can buy with 600$ a month?....these things are not something only the rich can afford...cut your BS

I think the issue people are missing is that alot of people dont exercise. yes its lazy, but that aside, if you eat unhealthily and dont exercise, its worse than eating healthier food and not exercising. Im not debating the issue of being lazy, im saying the quality of food in lower income areas is pretty bad.

Last edited:
LOL so now chicken can be cat meat? What are you talking about man!!!!!!!

Now your just trolling, i feed the troll. I'll stop myself now.

My son, you just tried to tell me steamed chicken as brocolli is somehow unhealthy because I didn't make the brown sauce myself...woowzers

Man yall going IN tonight
:rofl:

I felt like i had to correct my posture reading the last 3 pages lol.

Btw If you and your family are in a low income neighborhood and short of money, there is such a thing as public assistance which you can apply for and you will be provided with a monthly allowance for groceries which you can even roll into TRADER JOES with and load up with as much organic **** as you like

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES.
LOL I'm done bro. LOL. simple MATH FOR YOU STEEZY

EBT card value for the month of May= 600.

2 weeks worth of food to feed 4 people at Trader Joe= 400

2 weeks worth of food to feed 4 people at ALDI= 150

WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK THE POOR PERSON IS GONNA TAKE?

You lost this argument though. The real issue is convenience. It is easier to feed your kids with Mcdonalds than it is to feed them with homecooked healthy meals. Therefore, obesity is a direct result of laziness. Nobody said you had to shop at Trader Joes. :lol: That's like saying that you can't find clothes because you don't have a Bergdorf Goodman in your neighborhood. :lol: Every Wal Mart I have ever been in has chicken breast for sale. Every grocery store in the US carries healthy food that can be cooked. You need to find a different angle, because that argument has been proven wrong.

Last edited:
I think the issue people are missing is that alot of people dont exercise. yes its lazy, but that aside, if you eat unhealthily and dont exercise, its worse than eating healthier food and not exercising. Im not debating the issue of being lazy, im saying the quality of food in lower income areas is pretty bad.

Once again...nowadays you can pick up a salad at mostly any fast food joint, you can also drink water instead of soda, the "healthy" choices are there EVERYWHWRE....obese people donot believe on passing on coke for water and lettuce for fries, lets be ***ing serious here.

thats not true either.

****** is fat cuz they wanna be fat.

You lost this argument though. The real issue is convenience. It is easier to feed your kids with Mcdonalds than it is to feed them with homecooked healthy meals. Therefore, obesity is a direct result of laziness. Nobody said you had to shop at Trader Joes. :lol: That's like saying that you can't find clothes because you don't have a Bergdorf Goodman in your neighborhood. :lol: Every Wal Mart I have ever been in has chicken breast for sale. Every grocery store in the US carries healthy food that can be cooked.

My dude sounding so silly, borderline troll behavior...

Water is as Cheap as it gets, tell a 350lbs person to not drink ANYTHING but water and I guarantee you a few pounds will be lost without even excersicing....this whole economy somehow being linked to obesity argument is the most ridiculous **** I've read on here.

And you would be right. Its a fact that can't be disputed. Of course some people should exercise, that would surely help, but that is just one of the factors of obesity in our country. Money does play a big role. Hence why the most unhealthy people in our country tend to be for low income areas. The goal is to survive with what your given so you have to make use of what you have to the best of your ability. I've posted multiple scenarios that poorer people go through in order to survive. I know for a fact we have members here going through it or have been through or have a love one going through it.

Its always easier said than done man. For the kids who can't even play outside because they may get shot or see violence or drugs, they don't play outside anymore. To the adults who can't afford to go the gym after working 2 jobs a week taking care of 5 kids at age 34, its not their fault that they have to make use of what they have.

Its not laziness, its reality for some people.

Water is as Cheap as it gets, tell a 350lbs person to not drink ANYTHING but water and I guarantee you a few pounds will be lost without even excersicing....this whole economy somehow being linked to obesity argument is the most ridiculous **** I've read on here.

It is a joke. People will find excuses for anything.

Btw If you and your family are in a low income neighborhood and short of money, there is such a thing as public assistance which you can apply for and you will be provided with a monthly allowance for groceries which you can even roll into TRADER JOES with and load up with as much organic **** as you like

Food is only half the battle. 

I'm going to say what I have to say.

Education is key. I'm sure we all can agree on that. If we educate an unhealthy community, then a large amount will be inspired to change. There are those who don't, and natural selection will take care of that. It sounds harsh, but that is how it works. A slimmer shape can be maintained with a good diet and exercise, but it is a bit harder to do when you are heavily obese. It requires more time, and more energy, when simple tasks are already difficult. So when people say; "stop being fat" it's stupid, it doesn't work that way.

Education is key, but where here is anyone promoting any wellness to the obese population? Are you making websites, or making fliers, or however you would educate a group? Or are you sitting here on Niketalk posting images of fat people saying they are repulsive. That isn't educational, that is hurtful. I'd love it if you guys got together and planned some sort of event to promote wellness among the community. I'd join you. 

But complaining that fat people are fat, and they are trying to cushion the blows of the daily hate they receive is just pointless. If you say we need education. Teach. Don't wait for Captain Planet to say "Hey guys, salad is awesome!" If you really believe education is key, which it is, teach. If you aren't willing to teach the next man about nutrition, don't complain about a lack of education.

As for discrimination. This is where I am not happy. There is nothing I can do to stop people from discriminating at a job, or out in public. You just can't teach that. This is where I believe certain "laws" need to be put in place. To stop further discrimination. The positive education, plus the equality among the people will promote wellness more than any hate, or pro-fat bill could. 

Anti-bullying programs are definitely needed more than they are given in today's society. I've got a ten year old sister who sees this kind of nonsense on the daily. I wish she didn't have to see it, just as much as I wish that child wasn't pushed around. When there is a sixty-three percent higher chance of getting bullied do to childhood obesity, programs are needed. Or these kids are going to grow up feeling worthless, and depressed. 

Do I agree with a pro-fat organization? No. Do I find obesity attractive? No.

However, I am against the hate. 

Educate, and break discrimination patterns and you will have much better results than saying "stop being fat."

And you would be right. Its a fact that can't be disputed. Of course some people should exercise, that would surely help, but that is just one of the factors of obesity in our country. Money does play a big role. Hence why the most unhealthy people in our country tend to be for low income areas. The goal is to survive with what your given so you have to make use of what you have to the best of your ability. I've posted multiple scenarios that poorer people go through in order to survive. I know for a fact we have members here going through it or have been through or have a love one going through it.

Its always easier said than done man. For the kids who can't even play outside because they may get shot or see violence or drugs, they don't play outside anymore. To the adults who can't afford to go the gym after working 2 jobs a week taking care of 5 kids at age 34, its not their fault that they have to make use of what they have.

Meanwhile all the footlockers and Jimmie Jazz's in the hood have 2 day lineups for 300$ lebrons...we so poor bro, our only option is to be fat and buy expensive kicks....ya gotta be kidding me with this BS.

Education is key, but where here is anyone promoting any wellness to the obese population? Are you making websites, or making fliers, or however you would educate a group? Or are you sitting here on Niketalk posting images of fat people saying they are repulsive. That isn't educational, that is hurtful. I'd love it if you guys got together and planned some sort of event to promote wellness among the community. I'd join you. 
Amen bruh. Its funny that Ksteezy posted a picture of his fat self and Ninjahood was posted in the Celeb thread and hes pretty stocky, yet they are all for hate against fat people.

Animal Farm anyone?

It's not their fault that they had 5 kids that they don't have the time or money to support? :lol: Whose fault is it? Society's?

Meanwhile all the footlockers and Jimmie Jazz's in the hood have 2 day lineups for 300$ lebrons...we so poor bro, our only option is to be fat and buy expensive kicks....ya gotta be kidding me with this BS.
The real poor people aren't buying 300 dollar sneakers bruh. Those are just the irresponsible people.

Somebody REALLY going through it doesn't even have 300 dollars in their bank account. Those people you see are just the irresponsible people.

thats not true either.

****** is fat cuz they wanna be fat.
So your stocky because you want to be stocky right? Or is the mexican food making you stay big?
umm exactly.

im 6'1 200 lbs, i went all da way down to 175 lbs and i was too slim and weak at that weight, so i get stronger and bigger and stayed

at my current weight.

there really is no excuse for being 100-150 lbs overweight

laziness, plain and simple.

It's not their fault that they had 5 kids that they don't have the time or money to support?
laugh.gif
Whose fault is it? Society's?
Your missing the point man. It's all good.

Last edited:
Amen bruh. Its funny that Ksteezy posted a picture of his fat self and Ninjahood was posted in the Celeb thread and hes pretty stocky, yet they are all for hate against fat people.

Animal Farm anyone?

Who said I hate fat people?...yo ya stay reaching, Ive battled a slow metabolism my whole damb life, I've been overweight, I realized NOONE is responsible for this body but ME...back then I wasn't looking for shelter, I was looking for a solution.

umm exactly.

im 6'1 200 lbs, i went all da way down to 175 lbs and i was too slim and weak at that weight, so i get stronger and bigger and stayed

at my current weight.

there really is no excuse for being 100-150 lbs overweight

By your OWN STATS, Your overweight bruh. Need to lose some weight.

There really is no excuse for being  overweight

Last edited:

/Thread

Last edited:
The real poor people aren't buying 300 dollar sneakers bruh. Those are just the irresponsible people.

Somebody REALLY going through it doesn't even have 300 dollars in their bank account. Those people you see are just the irresponsible people.

Somebody REALLY going through it is not 350lbs either, I can guarantee you that.

Back
Top Bottom