If you could live in Cleveland, OH would you?

Live in Cleveland?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not really.

But I can't say I'm surprised that you're having difficulty comprehending.
What? You've literally brought nothing to the table to say Cleveland is a good place to live. In fact you've went out of your way to say the poverty rates are high. How does that help your argument.
The fact that you read my posts and thought I was arguing that Cleveland is a good place to live is troubling. Like I said, comprehension isn't your strong suit.

The fact that you read my posts and thought I was arguing that Cleveland is a good place to live is troubling. Like I said, comprehension isn't your strong suit.
Yet you still argue Cleveland is a harder place to live than other major cities based on ......"because!". I lost for continuing to speak to you.

I caught a plane out to Cleveland late last evenin to help my ****** clean up some ****** no longer breathin

-steph curry
067a548ec48e781dbfdbdbb262ac2fec.396x227x31.gif

cleveland rocks!
always thought this would be a fun place >D

Last edited:
Yet you still argue Cleveland is a harder place to live than other major cities based on ......"because!". I lost for continuing to speak to you.

You read all my posts and thought I was saying Cleveland was a nice place to live. Now you're saying the reasons I gave for it being a tough place to live are "because".

Yea, you are completely devoid of comprehension.

edit:

And now it's "other major cities" when we were explicitly comparing it to LA and NY. Yikes.

Last edited:
You read all my posts and thought I was saying Cleveland was a nice place to live. Now you're saying the reasons I gave for it being a tough place to live are "because".

Yea, you are completely devoid of comprehension.

edit:

And now it's "other major cities" when we were explicitly comparing it to LA and NY. Yikes.

NY and LA isn't other major cities? :rofl:

You reppin Cleveland correct

I put in "because" due to the lack of ANY sort of justification you've brought in with your argument.

Last edited:
We were specifically comparing it to LA and NY. "Other major cities" implies more than just NY and LA.

Stay in school, kids. 

Anybody know what is Toledo like?

I would never consider moving there. Outside of the campus it's really really really bad . Lot of thugs,pimps and prostitutes. Always hear stories about under age chicks strolling . I legit hated when I was dragged out there for college parties . Would never actually live there .

thank you all for taking the time to respond to this thread.

I would live in Cleveland if the opportunity for a good job arose. also close to Cedar Point and you can take a ferry to Canada in case the US falls apart as a sovereign nation.

Anybody know what is Toledo like?

I would never consider moving there. Outside of the campus it's really really really bad . Lot of thugs,pimps and prostitutes. Always hear stories about under age chicks strolling . I legit hated when I was dragged out there for college parties . Would never actually live there .

at my first internship, HR had us watch mandatory videos on sexual harassment.

I learned that Toledo was the capital for sex trafficking in the US. never going to that **** hole

Back
Top Bottom