If Your Child Wants To Become The Opposite Sex At A Very Early Age...What Would You Do?

I'd Casey Anthony em' and get away with it.
casey_anthony_t640.jpg

I preface this statement with a super no Romo.

Ok, if a female wants to become a male, is she given a default male part or does she get to pick the details of it? I won't say anything else. You should know what I mean.

I am going to take em to a 3rd world country and let him/her/it live in poverty for a minute without the influences of MTV, TMZ, and all this Western media bull crap. After a few years, if he/she/it still wants a sex change then yeah I would accept it and support whatever it would take to make em feel normal.

I am going to take em to a 3rd world country and let him/her/it live in poverty for a minute without the influences of MTV, TMZ, and all this Western media bull crap. After a few years, if he/she/it still wants a sex change then yeah I would accept it and support whatever it would take to make em feel normal.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ignore her, but try to find out where she got the notion 
laugh.gif

This...I can tell just by da couple of post in this thread on who got %$@ whoopins by their parents& who just hit w/ a timeout...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ignore her, but try to find out where she got the notion 
laugh.gif

This...I can tell just by da couple of post in this thread on who got %$@ whoopins by their parents& who just hit w/ a timeout...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok, if a female wants to become a male, is she given a default male part or does she get to pick the details of it? I won't say anything else. You should know what I mean.

Not really, I believe female to male surgery it more difficult because there isn't much to work with in creating a penis besides maybe grafting from
other parts of the body.  I think it's hard to do so and have feeling and all that. With male to female they invert the penis...

Not really, I believe female to male surgery it more difficult because there isn't much to work with in creating a penis besides maybe grafting from
other parts of the body.  I think it's hard to do so and have feeling and all that. With male to female they invert the penis...

Aye Ninja, what would you do man. Lil Ninja comes up and says, "Daddy, I think I want to be a little ballerina. I want to be a girl." How do you act?

Aye Ninja, what would you do man. Lil Ninja comes up and says, "Daddy, I think I want to be a little ballerina. I want to be a girl." How do you act?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by prymone

clifs of the cliffs?
id put em up for adoption n try again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn.
hahah funny. but i would get her help...from  therapist or something..
Other then that,i would say NO

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by prymone

clifs of the cliffs?
id put em up for adoption n try again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn.
hahah funny. but i would get her help...from  therapist or something..
Other then that,i would say NO

Thats ALL da parents fault @ 8 years old....i was raised as a only child to a mother to lost her husbandTo da prison institution... so I was left to figure out how to be a man to my own devices...kids at that age ask A LOTof questions,& this is where u as a parent & role model play SUCH a important role. I can remember askin my mother when I was a toddler why would she use lip stick, and she said "so I can be pretty" me being confused Because da week before she told her neighbors I had such a pretty handsome son I asked "so why dont men use lipstick to be pretty too?" & She basically took a whole day that day to break down gender roles to me...& taught me how to tie my shoes thatDay too...havin a father in da house is sooooooo invaluable, because my moms as a female isn't supposed to teachMe how to be a man like a father would have.

Thats ALL da parents fault @ 8 years old....i was raised as a only child to a mother to lost her husbandTo da prison institution... so I was left to figure out how to be a man to my own devices...kids at that age ask A LOTof questions,& this is where u as a parent & role model play SUCH a important role. I can remember askin my mother when I was a toddler why would she use lip stick, and she said "so I can be pretty" me being confused Because da week before she told her neighbors I had such a pretty handsome son I asked "so why dont men use lipstick to be pretty too?" & She basically took a whole day that day to break down gender roles to me...& taught me how to tie my shoes thatDay too...havin a father in da house is sooooooo invaluable, because my moms as a female isn't supposed to teachMe how to be a man like a father would have.

So do you believe that there can be true gender identity disorders, regardless of how or with whom someone is raised?

So do you believe that there can be true gender identity disorders, regardless of how or with whom someone is raised?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Thats ALL da parents fault @ 8 years old....i was raised as a only child to a mother to lost her husband To da prison institution... so I was left to figure out how to be a man to my own devices...kids at that age ask A LOT of questions,& this is where u as a parent & role model play SUCH a important role. I can remember askin my mother when I was a toddler why would she use lip stick, and she said "so I can be pretty" me being confused Because da week before she told her neighbors I had such a pretty handsome son I asked "so why dont men use lipstick to be pretty too?" & She basically took a whole day that day to break down gender roles to me...& taught me how to tie my shoes that Day too...havin a father in da house is sooooooo invaluable, because my moms as a female isn't supposed to teach Me how to be a man like a father would have.

Very good point ninja.  I don't think alot of dudes realize how important it is for a father or a male figure to be in a boy's life to teach them how to be a man.

Thats ALL da parents fault @ 8 years old....i was raised as a only child to a mother to lost her husband To da prison institution... so I was left to figure out how to be a man to my own devices...kids at that age ask A LOT of questions,& this is where u as a parent & role model play SUCH a important role. I can remember askin my mother when I was a toddler why would she use lip stick, and she said "so I can be pretty" me being confused Because da week before she told her neighbors I had such a pretty handsome son I asked "so why dont men use lipstick to be pretty too?" & She basically took a whole day that day to break down gender roles to me...& taught me how to tie my shoes that Day too...havin a father in da house is sooooooo invaluable, because my moms as a female isn't supposed to teach Me how to be a man like a father would have.

Very good point ninja.  I don't think alot of dudes realize how important it is for a father or a male figure to be in a boy's life to teach them how to be a man.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

agreed. not only in a boys life but in a girls life too esp when they start to get older

Originally Posted by Deuce King

agreed. not only in a boys life but in a girls life too esp when they start to get older

havin a father in da house is sooooooo invaluable, because my moms as a female isn't supposed to teachMe how to be a man like a father would have.
So, would I be correct in saying you did not have the resources growing up to learn to be a man properly?

havin a father in da house is sooooooo invaluable, because my moms as a female isn't supposed to teachMe how to be a man like a father would have.
So, would I be correct in saying you did not have the resources growing up to learn to be a man properly?

Back
Top Bottom