If Your Child Wants To Become The Opposite Sex At A Very Early Age...What Would You Do?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ninjahood

havin a father in da house is sooooooo invaluable, because my moms as a female isn't supposed to teachMe how to be a man like a father would have.
So, would I be correct in saying you did not have the resources growing up to learn to be a man properly?

Not conventionally... TV, rap music, my best friends, OGs on da block, & older cousins gave me da tools of da tradeOf how to be a man...and even with all that there is no replacement for a good ol' pops...when I have kids eventually immaStrive to be my kids beam of light.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

havin a father in da house is sooooooo invaluable, because my moms as a female isn't supposed to teachMe how to be a man like a father would have.
So, would I be correct in saying you did not have the resources growing up to learn to be a man properly?

Not conventionally... TV, rap music, my best friends, OGs on da block, & older cousins gave me da tools of da tradeOf how to be a man...and even with all that there is no replacement for a good ol' pops...when I have kids eventually immaStrive to be my kids beam of light.

wow, watched those videos. you can tell those are bad parents, and the kids seem like brats.

mom: "i always knew i was a girl from a young age...". $%! kind of logic is that, you really were a girl at a young age.

i wouldn't be surprised if the parents encouraged it.  the dad of the girl that became a boy obviously did. 

i wonder if any of the kids will grow up and say what the hell did you let me do this for.

wow, watched those videos. you can tell those are bad parents, and the kids seem like brats.

mom: "i always knew i was a girl from a young age...". $%! kind of logic is that, you really were a girl at a young age.

i wouldn't be surprised if the parents encouraged it.  the dad of the girl that became a boy obviously did. 

i wonder if any of the kids will grow up and say what the hell did you let me do this for.

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
At 8 years old or younger? YES, a monumental fail.

At a young age, I'd tell them the real thing using scientific terms.

I don't even get the last questions. I don't see how wanting children in the future has to do with what kids want at a young age or what that has to do with young children wanting to change their gender. To kind of answer, I'd say wanting to have kids in the future is more important of a matter than any trivial thing a child may want at a young age.

In my post I said there must be some failing on the parents part if their children already have it in mind that they want children. They shouldn't even be thinking about having children.

There is a connection between wanting children in the future, what kids want at a young age, and young children wanting to change their gender.
For instance in the documentary, one child wanted to have kids in the future because she wanted to become a mother.
Without taking hormones, puberty blockers, etc than he felt that he could not become a mother in the future.
He wanted to live as a girl in order to become a mother, which is a motivator for him to have a sex change.
That's the connection that I'm talking about.

Why shouldn't children be thinking about having children in the future?
If you tell them how they were made and how much you love them, wouldn't your child also want a child to love as well?
ninjahood wrote:
This...I can tell just by da couple of post in this thread on who got %$@ whoopins by their parents& who just hit w/ a timeout...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

You can also tell who's ignorant and who's not.
For the record my parents are Nigerian.

What does it mean to be a man?
If a woman fits all the criteria of your definition of a man, can they be considered "men"?

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
At 8 years old or younger? YES, a monumental fail.

At a young age, I'd tell them the real thing using scientific terms.

I don't even get the last questions. I don't see how wanting children in the future has to do with what kids want at a young age or what that has to do with young children wanting to change their gender. To kind of answer, I'd say wanting to have kids in the future is more important of a matter than any trivial thing a child may want at a young age.

In my post I said there must be some failing on the parents part if their children already have it in mind that they want children. They shouldn't even be thinking about having children.

There is a connection between wanting children in the future, what kids want at a young age, and young children wanting to change their gender.
For instance in the documentary, one child wanted to have kids in the future because she wanted to become a mother.
Without taking hormones, puberty blockers, etc than he felt that he could not become a mother in the future.
He wanted to live as a girl in order to become a mother, which is a motivator for him to have a sex change.
That's the connection that I'm talking about.

Why shouldn't children be thinking about having children in the future?
If you tell them how they were made and how much you love them, wouldn't your child also want a child to love as well?
ninjahood wrote:
This...I can tell just by da couple of post in this thread on who got %$@ whoopins by their parents& who just hit w/ a timeout...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

You can also tell who's ignorant and who's not.
For the record my parents are Nigerian.

What does it mean to be a man?
If a woman fits all the criteria of your definition of a man, can they be considered "men"?

Every significant other they have i will inform them about how they used to have a _____ but now has a ____

Every significant other they have i will inform them about how they used to have a _____ but now has a ____

Right! Which is why I hate around Fathers day when I see Tweets/FB Statuses saying, "Happy Fathers Day to my Mother. Who is my Mother and Father."
eyes.gif

But question for you and others, can we really blame the parent for every instance of this? The parent can "do their job" and the kid still fall for social pressures. They see gender confusion around them with their peers and teens and the parents can't hide that at all from their kids. It isn't as simple as teach the kids and they will do as you say.

Right! Which is why I hate around Fathers day when I see Tweets/FB Statuses saying, "Happy Fathers Day to my Mother. Who is my Mother and Father."
eyes.gif

But question for you and others, can we really blame the parent for every instance of this? The parent can "do their job" and the kid still fall for social pressures. They see gender confusion around them with their peers and teens and the parents can't hide that at all from their kids. It isn't as simple as teach the kids and they will do as you say.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

havin a father in da house is sooooooo invaluable, because my moms as a female isn't supposed to teach Me how to be a man like a father would have.
eyes.gif

To me depending on the age of the child the parents are partly to blame.  It really depends on the age and how hard they kid it trying to push the issue at the time.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

havin a father in da house is sooooooo invaluable, because my moms as a female isn't supposed to teach Me how to be a man like a father would have.
eyes.gif

To me depending on the age of the child the parents are partly to blame.  It really depends on the age and how hard they kid it trying to push the issue at the time.

Tell them they can do whatever the hell they want when they turn 18. At this age I would hope they would be mature enough to make this irreversible decision. 

Tell them they can do whatever the hell they want when they turn 18. At this age I would hope they would be mature enough to make this irreversible decision. 

Why do these stories always pop up in western civilizations?

*rhetorical question*

*rhetorical question*

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

*rhetorical question*

ive had this same question before as well. i know u asked it rhetoricallly but i still feel like answering.
i think its because our news tries to uncover every possible story possible (at least the ones they feel like telling) ands its also very liberel but in 3rd world and eastern places things considered shamefull in the culture are let as far from the lime light as possible.

also in many places the news wouldnt want to report this.

any one else notice that these things happen a lot more to white ppl than to people ofother races.  it could be leading back to what i said about 3rd world mentalities but sill..

*rhetorical question*

ive had this same question before as well. i know u asked it rhetoricallly but i still feel like answering.
i think its because our news tries to uncover every possible story possible (at least the ones they feel like telling) ands its also very liberel but in 3rd world and eastern places things considered shamefull in the culture are let as far from the lime light as possible.

any one else notice that these things happen a lot more to white ppl than to people ofother races.  it could be leading back to what i said about 3rd world mentalities but sill..

Originally Posted by Weekz

*rhetorical question*

any one else notice that these things happen a lot more to white ppl than to people of other races.  it could be leading back to what i said about 3rd world mentalities but sill..
White/western societies are a lot more liberal and "progressive" than third world societies in general. Gender "incongruence"/dysphoria exists in many other cultures but strong societal prohibition and a lack of medical technology makes sex change not an option.

Back
Top Bottom