if you're RACIST and you vote...

you vote republican, no?
is it safe to say the republican party owns a monopoly amongst the racist voting demographic?

you vote republican, no?
is it safe to say the republican party owns a monopoly amongst the racist voting demographic?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

you vote republican, no?
Nope.

you vote republican, no?
Nope.

I had the funniest conversation with this one republican who thought i didn't know Fox News was all republicans. He felt 3hitty on how his vote is just based on his hate and not real politics. So he tried to be Mr Me too, and he started telling me how he voted democrat before. lol I told him i didn't believe in the BS and don't vote. haha I'm registered to vote by the way. lol

I had the funniest conversation with this one republican who thought i didn't know Fox News was all republicans. He felt 3hitty on how his vote is just based on his hate and not real politics. So he tried to be Mr Me too, and he started telling me how he voted democrat before. lol I told him i didn't believe in the BS and don't vote. haha I'm registered to vote by the way. lol

Yes, racists are more inclined to vote Republican due to their disdain towards social programs which help minorities.
And BTW: Look up the facts before you try to chastise me. 

Yes, racists are more inclined to vote Republican due to their disdain towards social programs which help minorities.
And BTW: Look up the facts before you try to chastise me. 

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

federal social programs have more white participants than minority participants though. 
overwhelmingly. 

across the board.

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

federal social programs have more white participants than minority participants though. 
overwhelmingly. 

across the board.

you vote republican, no?
A monopoly no.

A good amount of racists democrats got exposed during the clinton/obama primaries

But repubs have the clear majority

Back
Top Bottom