iLLest needs our help!

Fousey pretty smart man..

Doest stupid crap to get people to talk about him, getting more people to spread his name for freeeeeeee.

every one of his actions is a publicity to get more viewers / subs which in turn, over the process of time = more $$$

Whether you like him, think he's stupid, think he's wrong, or just outright hate him... even on NT there's a multipage thread dedicated to talking about a post on his FACEBOOK which lead to a video which also found its way into this thread. :rofl:

Dude gets money indirectly off people who complain about his videos / posts about him complaining... GENIUS imo

And? He's leasing the car and making monthly payments on it. Anyone with decent credit can lease a new luxury car. Some end up getting repo'd for missing payments

I swear some of you see a person in a luxury car and assume they bought it outright with cash
I think the dude is a clown but those are the sport wheels on that Q50

that car was minimum $55k
I see nothing but hate here

:rofl: typical internet response. Go ahead and call me a hater, salty etc while you're at it.

Corny dudes posting YouTube vids for views aren't people I look up to as inspiration. Didn't eem know bout dude till I came in this thread. Just another irrelevant dude to me
decent credit alone can't get you a $55k lease

you need the income to back it up

you sound angry

And? He's leasing the car and making monthly payments on it. Anyone with decent credit can lease a new luxury car. Some end up getting repo'd for missing payments

I swear some of you see a person in a luxury car and assume they bought it outright with cash
I think the dude is a clown but those are the sport wheels on that Q50

that car was minimum $55k

How do you know what he's doing?

:rofl: typical internet response. Go ahead and call me a hater, salty etc while you're at it.

Corny dudes posting YouTube vids for views aren't people I look up to as inspiration. Didn't eem know bout dude till I came in this thread. Just another irrelevant dude to me

what are you talking about? I think illest is corny as hell but that doesn't mean he isn't getting paper

you just completely changed your first argument which really makes you sound like a hater

The officer let him call someone to drive the car AND waited 30 mins while being filming and listening to that noise the whole time?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Waste of resources. You gys shoudl be upset that this cop took almost 45min out his shift to stop somebody fpor doing nothing wrong at alll. Its not illegal not have a plate in brand new car

Anybody know the contact info or email to the police department there and news media?

Man this is wrong on so many levels, well need to complain to his superiors

Please somebody contact him. I dont have a youtube account or know his contact info.  Where do he stay, lets email,start a petition and call the police department there!
 ​
Lets ride for him on this one
 ​
1. cop pulled him over for no plates but in Cali you dont need plates on a brand new car
2..He have up to 90 days after his license expired to renew
being able to renew 90 days past expiration just means you don't have to go through the whole driver's license process again.

It does not mean your license is valid for 90 days after expiration....

.02% = 2%

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/renew-license.php[/URL]"]
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/renew-license.php[/URL]"]
http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/renew-license.php 
[h3]Valid Driver’s License[/h3]

If you hold a valid driver license, you’ll be able to renew it up to:

• 6 months before your expiration.
  • 90 days after your expiration.
[/QUOTE]

Please somebody contact him. I dont have a youtube account or know his contact info.  Where do he stay, lets email,start a petition and call the police department there!

1. cop pulled him over for no plates but in Cali you dont need plates on a brand new car

[/quote]

meth need to hit the spam button on this nigerian email fraud ***

http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/renew-license.php  [h3]Valid Driver’s License[/h3] 
If you hold a valid driver license, you’ll be able to renew it up to:

• 6 months before  your expiration.

• 90 days after  your expiration.

meth need to hit the spam button on this nigerian email fraud ***
If it was up to me he would've been gone a long time ago, but even mods are bound by the rules of this place and I've never seen him commit an indisputably bannable offense.

being able to renew 90 days past expiration just means you don't have to go through the whole driver's license process again.

It does not mean your license is valid for 90 days after expiration....

.02% = 2%

If it was up to me he would've been gone a long time ago, but even mods are bound by the rules of this place and I've never seen him commit an indisputably bannable offense.
geez yaw stay on my T.I.P.  like ludachris on TI....

Go away haters

ahhh I'm really not fond of you.
I was wrong.... 90 days past the expirationjust mean a person wouldnt have to take the test again... So instead of posting mis information, I deleted it

Nice try

My block list is growning

Last edited:
Ludachris :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I Remember back in elementary school there was always the 1 kid who swore it was Ludachris or Fabulous :rofl:

Then when they would get called out you didn't hear anything from them all day

It was almost the equivalent of getting crossed or stiff armed during recess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom