iLLest needs our help!

I noticed that Louis wallet in the vid
mean.gif

NT can hate me all they want
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"I'm gonna fight this in court to the death"

"You just spit chewing tobacco. So I can get that now. You wanna impound my car but I can also say you have chewing tobacco."

Trying not to dislike this guy I don't know him
roll.gif

This is now a youtube video 

After watching the video, if the cop excuse for pulling him over was becasie of no plates, I feel ill because that is not illegal at all

I hope ill start a petition on this cop. Cop just racial profiled him on camera

No ill did have tinted windows,so either way he was screwed but the cop didn't say anything about the Windows

Now I'm starting to wonder wtf? Cops can just break the law in cali so blantly on camera?

This is now a youtube video 

After watching the video, if the cop excuse for pulling him over was becasie of no plates, I feel ill because that is not illegal at all

I hope ill start a petition on this cop. Cop just racial profiled him on camera

No ill did have tinted windows,so either way he was screwed but the cop didn't say anything about the Windows

Now I'm starting to wonder wtf? Cops can just break the law in cali so blantly on camera?

what law did the cop break, on camera?

I thought he stopped posting here because of that one girl on the phone with another man? :nerd: while he asked us which prank video to show her? :nerd:

lol i hate this kid so much.

edit: after watching the video dude constantly makes sarcastic witty remarks towards the officer while waiting for his friend. Yeah illest you did everything wrong here bruh u get no remorse from me

Last edited:
I remember when he was asking advice for a girl, I bet that girl is harassing him now.

Never hate on another NTer's success, someone out there dying and you're worried about a license?

When I got my car I got plates the same day though so idk

So he pulled him over for the tags or no?

I'm trying to understand and I'm not looking at a 16 min video, bruh.

I dont understand the hate for this guy.

Your joint was expired, you came at the officer on some fouseytube act and he came back at you. Stop whining. :smh:

What does his success have to do with someone thinking he's a herb? NT'ers are always quick to say "he's making money...blah, blah, blah..." as if that's a reason to shoot down someone's opinion if it's not too high of the person they're talking about.

Dwight Howard makes money and is successful, too. Same goes for Drake, Johnny Manziel, etc.

I don't get the hate for Fousey, no matter if you find him crony. He is a young brother doing his thing, making money on his terms. Props to him on that

But yes he acted like a douche in this situation. But criticize the actions, not the man
I think a person can respect his hustle but also find him incredibly corny. Making money and doin it doesn't automatically mean he's not a wack person.

Last edited:
And? He's leasing the car and making monthly payments on it. Anyone with decent credit can lease a new luxury car. Some end up getting repo'd for missing payments

I swear some of you see a person in a luxury car and assume they bought it outright with cash
I think the dude is a clown but those are the sport wheels on that Q50

that car was minimum $55k

Last edited:
The officer let him call someone to drive the car AND waited 30 mins while being filming and listening to that noise the whole time? :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
And? He's leasing the car and making monthly payments on it. Anyone with decent credit can lease a new luxury car. Some end up getting repo'd for missing payments

I swear some of you see a person in a luxury car and assume they bought it outright with cash

decent credit alone can't get you a $55k lease

you need the income to back it up

you sound angry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom