iLLest needs our help!

being able to renew 90 days past expiration just means you don't have to go through the whole driver's license process again.

It does not mean your license is valid for 90 days after expiration....

.02% = 2%

If it was up to me he would've been gone a long time ago, but even mods are bound by the rules of this place and I've never seen him commit an indisputably bannable offense.
geez yaw stay on my T.I.P.  like ludachris on TI....

Go away haters
1. You misspelled a misspelling and made it even worse. Congratulations.

2. I just stood up for your ***** *** by pointing out you technically didn't deserve to be banned. How is that hating?

son corny as all hell. lol at racial profiling. you and that ***** the same color b. son jus Humble Bragginton about the new whip. wasnt tryna politic and get out of the ticket, just tryna take a dusty selfie.

His whip trash tho

Superb be like the yung berg of NT :rofl:

I personally don't have problems with dude but it seems like every thread he's in dudes gang up on him. Ain't with that bullying steez

I was wrong.... 90 days past the expirationjust mean a person wouldnt have to take the test again... So instead of posting mis information, I deleted it

Nice try

My block list is growning
didn't someone broke this down to you several post back? No need to reiterate, and act like you did the research and found this out.

:lol: Son gon pretend like he has a groaning block list, but still responds to all ya'll salty haters. Unfortunately not being that bright isn't a violation, but saying they are is.

Any other Nter cept Gold St posts that thang in PYC and its two plus pages of reps and respect. Illest doesnt even mention it and cats try n clown haha

Fousey has toolish tendencies but hes paid and that car is :pimp:

And hes self made

Got my respect whether i like him or not.

Tossing shade at ppl ur jealous of is a female trait

He ain't self made in any sense of the word. Stop it fam. When he has a legitimate business then you can say that. YouTube account isn't sustainable in the long term. Just a fad that's the "in" thing now relying on people with a lot of free time to view your vids

#NTLOGIC

Last edited:
He ain't self made in any sense of the word. Stop it fam. When he has a legitimate business then you can say that. YouTube account isn't sustainable in the long term. Just a fad that's the "in" thing now relying on people with a lot of free time to view your vids

#NTLOGIC

IDK about that, there are plenty of YouTubers, hundreds to thousands even, that are doing quite well as full-time YouTubers and many who have been doing it for as long as 10 years.

Last edited:
Have yall seen Superb under that mask?

900x900px-LL-d56bf1ae_pops2.png

images

#NTLOGIC
some of these youtube stars had their faces on subways, b

only a few make it but those that do can definitely get paid off of it

The hate some of y'all have for him is laughable.
It's been known he has some issues so none of this nonsense should be a surprise.

#NTLOGIC

Dude is reaping the rewards to creating content. How do you know youtube isnt sustainable? Partnerships youtube and other partnering companies have been going on for almost 10 years.

Youtube looks like its going to be a media outlet for the smaller end of the entertainment industry for a long time coming.

Not to mention the bigger he becomes on youtube, the more opportunities he will continue to have. Dude went on a comedy tour for goodness sake :rofl:

clocking in and out day in and day out proves to be unsustainable in the long term for plenty of people each year who get laid off due to budget cuts and things like that.

Let the guy flourish.. jeez :rofl:

Please somebody contact him. I dont have a youtube account or know his contact info.  Where do he stay, lets email,start a petition and call the police department there!
 ​
Lets ride for him on this one
 ​
1. cop pulled him over for no plates but in Cali you dont need plates on a brand new car
2..He have up to 90 days after his license expired to renew
being able to renew 90 days past expiration just means you don't have to go through the whole driver's license process again.

It does not mean your license is valid for 90 days after expiration....

.02% = 2%
I dont know where to find the information but you do have a grace period after your license is expired it may not be 90 day but you have that period. Dont know why I was even quoted in this.

#NTLOGIC
You make Silky Johnson look like an amateur my dude. You're definitely the front runner favorite for Hater of the Year. :lol:

Superb be like the yung berg of NT
roll.gif

I personally don't have problems with dude but it seems like every thread he's in dudes gang up on him. Ain't with that bullying steez
y'all care too much about people y'all don't even know
Right... But they are just my cheerleaders,groupies and fans

makes me feel important!! They dont even knwo if they want me gone so bad then stop spewing my name out their mouth every 2 seconds.. as long as i get attention i willbe around,makes me feel good!

#Go team superb

Saw the Fousey video, maaaaaaan I thought he was corny before but he reached a new level. Don't give a **** how much money he makes or what kind of car he drives, dude is worse then a spoiled sorority girl. Call it hate, but damn that video was hard to watch

I refuse to watch the video and give this lame 1 more view, I used to rock with him, but from his scripted videos to this crap, dude has become intolerable...almost nauseating..

Back
Top Bottom