iLLest needs our help!

I'm not going to watch the whole video but someone let me know where the chewing tobacco part is at. I'm finding that hilarious :lol:

You tried so hard to bait that cop. Why are you worried about chewing tobacco so much? Dude wasn't even bad you just had it in your mind he was.

I thought only people with DUI's use progressive also.

I'm not going to watch the whole video but someone let me know where the chewing tobacco part is at. I'm finding that hilarious :lol:

dude was petty as hell over the tobacco too. Soft as baby ****. Cop was cool as hell. fousey should've caught a slug in the thigh.

How many minutes in is that part? I'm not watching a 15 minute video yo.

Just fast forward to the cop. We all did so you can too. Not going back to look for a specific time. Foh

LOL I joined in 2014 but why does NT despise this dude
roll.gif

For the record, I think his videos, this cop situation and ESPECIALLY that whack *** rap video are goofy as ****, but I ain't gonna hate a dude living a much more lavish life than I am
mean.gif

Last edited:
i tried so hard not to hate on dude but hes just so wack

officer is doing his job and hes mad

in the video he on da fone with a friend saying crazyest thing jus happened.

like dude if getting pulled over is a crazy thing them i dont know what to say.

he is way to dramatic

this just process there are good officers even in los angeles

LOL I joined in 2014 but why does NT despise this dude :rofl:

For the record, I think his videos, this cop situation and ESPECIALLY that whack *** rap video are goofy as ****, but I ain't gonna hate a dude living a much more lavish life than I am :smh:

He was known on here b4 the fame. He don't post no more because of so called fame, now he's a big nose *****..... So I've heard...

LOL I joined in 2014 but why does NT despise this dude
roll.gif

For the record, I think his videos, this cop situation and ESPECIALLY that whack *** rap video are goofy as ****, but I ain't gonna hate a dude living a much more lavish life than I am
mean.gif
He used to be an NTer and was one of the whiniest cornballs on this site. Son had a lot of issues and made sure to post about all of them.

Some of them didn't even make sense. Like the time he got a tattoo and then was stressing over what his parents would think and always wore long sleeves around them. Or his girl problems which were funny and sad. Combine his beta ways with the fact that he was making money and you've got a recipe for hate.

Last edited:
I don't get the hate for Fousey, no matter if you find him crony. He is a young brother doing his thing, making money on his terms. Props to him on that

But yes he acted like a douche in this situation. But criticize the actions, not the man

Last edited:

He used to be an NTer and was one of the whiniest cornballs on this site. Son had a lot of issues and made sure to post about all of them.

Some of them didn't even make sense. Like the time he got a tattoo and then was stressing over what his parents would think and always wore long sleeves around them. Or his girl problems which were funny and sad. Combine his beta ways with the fact that he was making money and you've got a recipe for hate.
Lol. I'm tryna get like Fousey tho.

If the entirety of NT has to despise me, then so be it
mean.gif

**** this ************* prick ... The officer even gave him an opportunity to have a friend pick his car up and that's the way he reacted? **** that ***** ... Man I'm so tight at looking at this goofy as clown talking bs because he has a camera on. He did try to instigate the situation, would of have had to call for backup and beat his *** for resisting arrest .. Kudos to the cop for keeping his composers ...

Didn't like cops, but now I do. I want to buy this cop lunch

I'm glad his snatched this cry baby man card with his gonzo nose

Yea and in California you don't need temp plates but he was pulled over for his limo tinted windows

Back
Top Bottom