I'm Going To Watch This White Girl Do Her Hair...

only gay dudes notice cankles..

***, mouth, vagina, and breasts is all that matters around here.
im sorry but, i genuinely enjoy these females' cankles 
frown.gif

what exactly am i missing about this chick in the spandex though?? 

i was expecting to see a nice round behind and all im seeing is this chick with something that looks like someone just poured gravy into spandex..

carol at least has a nice body, that why all these ugly females think they are "thick" because dudes hype up the ugliest broads.

chicks face looks like she old as hell..

this

you got wk's and betas gassing em up and only end up getting friendzoned

what part of the game is that :smh:

Last edited:
what exactly am i missing about this chick in the spandex though?? 

i was expecting to see a nice round behind and all im seeing is this chick with something that looks like someone just poured gravy into spandex..

carol at least has a nice body, that why all these ugly females think they are "thick" because dudes hype up the ugliest broads.

chicks face looks like she old as hell..
You've been on NT for six months and have 4,000+ posts? Get a life, kid.

Strange, she looks chubby in the green top and white hot pants but thick in the blue t and gray sweats/leggings.

Either way would hit it now before she gets fat. She's that kind of white girl body type.
Yall are so thirsty.

Do yall realize with her body type, shes probably going to get fat...like real fat
Yall dudes are too focused on the future. If you get the chance to smash now, smash now. Remind me of Anton talking about I wouldn't want this chick to be my wife cuz she'd be fat when we're older. Stop it. Why you jumping to that conclusion? On some Ted Mosby every new chick I get with might be my one and only love type of ******. Focus on the present. Leave that petty worrying for later IF it comes to that.

or at least come with a better excuse....

Last edited:
Damb I swear thick white girls are my kryptonite. Like i seen every pawg video ever made

Back
Top Bottom