interracial couples ftw

im colombian and while i love all colombian girls and hispanic girls, ive only been in 2 relationships with colombian girls, the rest have been with philipinoand white girls and currently im with a white girl. anyone else in a interracial couple? what are your thoughts on interracial couples?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

why do u keep posting that video?
I know right i'm helpless
smh.gif

i told my family that i am going to have mixed babies, i'm not really attracted to white guys, and they really aren't attracted to me.

mixed babies are sexy.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i told my family that i am going to have mixed babies, i'm not really attracted to white guys, and they really aren't attracted to me.

mixed babies are sexy.
i'm starting to hate when i hear people say stuff like this. all mixed people/babies are not cute! there are some ug mugs out there justlike the rest of them.

Originally Posted by saint lt

mixed babies are sexy.
i'm starting to hate when i hear people say stuff like this. all mixed people/babies are not cute! there are some ug mugs out there just like the rest of them.

that and, i've never seen a "sexy baby".. but a lot of them, when they are grown, are rather good looking people.

i told my family that i am going to have mixed babies, i'm not really attracted to white guys, and they really [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]aren't attracted to me.[/color]

mixed babies are sexy.
confused0006.gif

pics?

mixed babies are sexy.
060208_kobe_nike_vmed7p.widec.jpg

mixed babies are sexy.
i'm starting to hate when i hear people say stuff like this. all mixed people/babies are not cute! there are some ug mugs out there just like the rest of them.
QFT

My ex was black/white and I am white..I was on a mission to make caramel kids. She was soo hot I miss her
frown.gif

I'm black, my girl of a year and 5 months is mexican! Whoop!

Love that girl! Her parents are cool with us dating and all--they don't treat me like a black sheep!

Im in an interracial relationship and i have a mixed baby, and while he definitely isnt "sexy" he is quite handsome. Im white and my lady is HalfIndian and Half Mexican.

That said, i have always just been attracted to beautiful females of any race/color. I have never really had a type, because i've dated beautiful womanfrom all different races or ethnic backgrounds.
Mixed chicks usually do take the cake though
pimp.gif

I'm black, with some Spanish and French blood... (way, WAAAYYY back)
I love every race of woman there is. But I see myself ending up with either a hispanic or an asian chick-
Better for me if she's both.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

But I'm not picky. Example: Right now, I've got a German girlfriend and her parents love me.
laugh.gif

mixed babies are sexy.

yes. yes they are.
20a6smr.jpg

I'm black and my wife is Puerto Rican and Mexican. Whomever you are with, doesn't matter the race is what I say. Same race, different race ...

Im already Mixed...So I basically have no choice...

....Unless I find a filipino and Black female
pimp.gif

mixed babies are sexy.
Yes, I know a girl that's half filipino half puerto rican, most people would hear that mix and automatically think she's a winner. MADDDugly.

Anyway, I'm black, my girl is Vietnamese

my girl is el salvadorian... Im trinidadian.... we got a beautiful baby girl together... i been with soooooo many different races of females, I just need a fewmore to complete the cypher

Back
Top Bottom