interracial couples ftw

I'm black and my girl is black/white. Her mom, who is white, has only been with black men in her life.

white/oriental
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i told my family that i am going to have mixed babies, i'm not really attracted to white guys, and they really aren't attracted to me.

mixed babies are sexy.

Hi my name is James. I'm Cuban, Jamaican and White (English), born in London.. we could make some beautiful children together
smile.gif

i'm asian, and have never hooked up with an asian girl.. a couple of half asians, and predominantly white. just what i'm most attracted to.

i also need my girl taller than me, which they generally are, i'm pretty short and i want my kids to be tall

im white and american indian with some spanish , and i stay with the Dominican rebulic and puerto rico.

Last broad I had was "Black".. So was all the other broads before that ever since the first grade.

love doesn't have a color. everyone has their own preference.
i've dated a filipino/cape verdean, black/guyanese, white/creole/black and a creole rican, and also some black and white guys somewhere down the line. myparents don't care who i end up with long as i'm happy. and to me i'm happy with a person for how they treat me not because of what color theymight be.

i'm black if that matters.<---i've always wanted to say that!
grin.gif

I love me Some Black chicks....Dominican, Puerto Rican, Indian, White, Brazilian...I don't discriminate....Im salvadorian btw

im black my fiancee is mexican... this is the only interracial relationship i have been in...i must say too Im not one of these individuals that think women ofother races are superior to black women either.. To me that was always the ignorant side to interracial dating when people date outside they're race causethey hate thier own or they feel that their own are inferior. What transcends beyond race is the bond and interpersonal communication between the two. Thosetwo important factors are vital for the foundation of a relationship. If you dont have that then it doesnt matter what race,or social economic class the personis.

Im white, but all ive dated are black, mixed, spanish girls...last relationship was with a black girl for almost 2 years...and yeah ill prolly end up marryinga girl of different ethnicity than me and have mixed children

i told my family that i am going to have mixed babies, i'm not really attracted to white guys, and they really aren't attracted to me.

mixed babies are sexy.
I know some white guys that are attracted to you
wink.gif

mixed babies are sexy.

thats one thing im not too concerned about either if i have kids.. i can care less abut having"exotic looking" kids as long as they are healthy lovedand raised right that all that matters to me

i'm black (caribbean) and my ex was puerto rican. *sigh* while i definitely don't miss her as a person, i miss having a pretty,latina gf.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

mixed babies are sexy.

You know... Chinatown.. is right next to Little Italy...
wink.gif
The trailer park and flea market de latinos is closer
pimp.gif
yeah but they are all surrounded by the hood. whats good.

Im Mexican. Ive Been with all races and been with mixed. Been there done that, people make too big of a deal about it.

not all mix babies look good when they grow up...u gotta choose a looker...

and wth sexy babies?
laugh.gif

girls gettin wit dudes cuz they want a mixed baby... u sound like one of my friends(she black with a filipino guy)

Back
Top Bottom