Interracial Dating... need I say more ?!

ive had white women
black woman
latin women
asian woman
tongan or samoan dont know which one she was
and native american
kinda wanna try a indian(from india) kinda had the chance but i quit the job and never asked for her number
and honestly i cant even pick i just love women :evil:

im black btw :pimp:

ive had white women
black woman
latin women
asian woman
tongan or samoan dont know which one she was
and native american
kinda wanna try a indian(from india) kinda had the chance but i quit the job and never asked for her number
and honestly i cant even pick i just love women
devil.gif

im black btw
pimp.gif
Indian top >

Indian women are freaks. No lie most will put that P on you and those who don't know can be trained. I'm ******** you not I met my wife and was hooked its been damn near 6 years I have NO REGRETS

and **** what you heard or know they LOVE black dudes just keep at em

Indian women are freaks. No lie most will put that P on you and those who don't know can be trained. I'm ******** you not I met my wife and was hooked its been damn near 6 years I have NO REGRETS

smokin.gif

love has no color, if mami looks good ill give her a shot and YOU should too. at the end of the day when you getting intimate someone its a feeling not a color
glasses.gif

I know it's 2013 , basically 2014 , but yall don't mind the looks tht you guys definitely get . even if yall don't see people looking you have to be aware tht they are...

meeting the white parents ?

or yall js don't care ?.…

This guy knows.

I had just busted on this indian girl and she wanted more but I was tapped out. She tried giving me top but I was soft as jelly, she got frustrated and lifted me up and watermelon gif on my butt. I instantly busted over my shoulder, all on the headboard. I felt violated, I got up, went to the other room ,cause I had to convince myself I wasnt gay.

I was young and she was too freaky for me.

Last edited:
I'm white and all I have dated was black girls...meeting the parents was always a little strange...got more static from the moms instead of dads

never really cared if people are looking at us crazy...although now that I have my son I notice it more and more when we're out in public...

had a old dude tell me one time I don't deserve to date a "sista"...that was the one and only time somebody said anything to me.

ive never had sex with a black chick

im black if it matters

loved the latinas since i can remember

21, black, only sexed 2 black females. rest have been white/mixed or spanish

Rather be with a bunny i guess

I have a question for you guys that date interracially exclusively. What is your reason?

This guy knows.

I had just busted on this indian girl and she wanted more but I was tapped out. She tried giving me top but I was soft as jelly, she got frustrated and lifted me up and watermelon gif on my butt. I instantly busted over my shoulder, all on the headboard. I felt violated, I got up, went to the other room ,cause I had to convince myself I wasnt gay.

She did this to your butt

It was out of your control  
mean.gif
 but still

Last edited:
This guy knows.

View media item 711287

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm white and all I have dated was black girls...meeting the parents was always a little strange...got more static from the moms instead of dads

never really cared if people are looking at us crazy...although now that I have my son I notice it more and more when we're out in public...

had a old dude tell me one time I don't deserve to date a "sista"...that was the one and only time somebody said anything to me.

I feel you. My daughter is mixed and looks full hispanic/white and can pass for 16yr old, even-though she's only 9. I get really pedo looks when we are together, especially since we are very close. She looks just like me and once that is noticed there are faces of confusion.

I have a question for you guys that date interracially exclusively. What is your reason?

This guy knows.

View media item 711287

It was out of your control  :smh:  but still

View media item 687901

Yep, what made it worse is that she was a marine and somewhat strong and I was too weak to fight back, so I was trapped in that position.

Saw her the following weekend and I was like.....

View media item 711336

She was fine as hell but I was literally scared.

Last edited:
This guy knows.

View media item 711287

It was out of your control  :smh:  but still

View media item 687901
I js ******g died !!

How do you speak..?

For example... If her parents ask how are you doing... and you would naturally respond "I'm doing WELL" , then you're halfway home.
White chicks who love black guys are da bomb, but it's a bomb that you have to disarm with the refined vernacular
use words they don't know.. make them feel stupid around you... get some laughs out of them..  then dominate them in every way possible. 

....unless shes a hood white chick who likes thugs, then just get some tats and be laced up.

:lol: Those type of girls are the worst.They try too hard and they dumb as hell.

I'm attracted to any girl with a cute face and a phat ***. Most of the girls I've messed with have been black and a few latina and white chicks.

To me... Black > Latina > White

Not really into asian women except for a few. Lucy Liu :pimp:

I'm half Korean and half white (German ancestry) and while most of the girls I've dated or hooked up with have been Latinas, I've also gotten with whites, blacks, Asians, Indians, mixed, and other types of girls with relative ease. I have no real preference at all, there are beautiful women of all backgrounds and it would be a shame not to sample them all.

As for feeling weird about getting looks or anything like that, it's going to happen but you just can't let that effect you. Just know those type of ideas and people are dying out while acceptance is increasing.

Real **** I think for most men its a matter of the women around them. If you somewhere were their is a diverse group of women or hang with a diverse group of people/acquaintances then chances are you gonna a pick of different flavors.

I messed with mostly black/east african, but I've gotten with all types. I really saw myself marrying a african girl, but I met my wife and it just happened. Now that i'm here in Dubai, no one pays attention to us. Back in the states I really can't think of anytime we had people gawk at us cause of us being together.

Its either your attracted or not.

I definitely see interracial dating in my future. Nothing wrong with it. 
smile.gif

My sister brought home dis slumdog millionaire lookin cat home once and my grandpa was there sittin in a lazy boy just lookin at him while she got ready lmfao.

Like 10 minutes ....dude was like "I like this movie (taken) have u seen the second one?"

Grandpa grabbed the remote and turned the tv station
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom