INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ON THE RISE....WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Have you dated interracially?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think black dudes dating interracially, white women in particular.. Is like most things in life, filtered down through media and pop culture.  The black pro ball players that eschew his own race, to gallivant with the attractive white girls, the millions of movies and shows we've all seen with the beautiful Caucasian starlet. The fact that alot of us come from tumultuous backgrounds(of varying degree), and may see the stability of a partner of whom that "struggle" is completely foreign, as a form of escape.

I personally think that to many black men, being pursued and seen as attractive by a race other than yours, is an ego-boost, and pervades feelings of being different from others and "chosen". As simply being black has historically carried a sub-standard connotion, and persists in many areas(see russia) even today.

This epidemic isnt solely contained to black men>white women however, as within our own race(black male here), there are countless black women, who primarily seekout light skin, light-eyed men as well, both as validation and in hopes of one day spawning a "mixed" child.   This is a monetary and aesthetics driven society, and the average and ugly amongst us, are often left behind.

I dont find fault in those who date outside of his own race, or only date light skinned girls etc.  But I do think its unfortunate that our race has been socially degraded to the point where we cant even find our own women attractive.  It's almost as if its like "if im black, ill be black with an asterisk". As the article posted earlier touched upon, essentially the black race is on life support, but it seems some of us are just choosing to opt out early.

And just for clarification, no facts, all opinion.
Well said. Owe u a rep.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this right but I think someone here is trying to make the point that

Latino/Latina =/= Hispanic

Yeah this is wrong

If you are Hispanic you are Latino/Latina

If you are a white person from Spain you are a Spaniard and the language you speak is Spanish

So unless your woman is from Spain you are not in a interracial relationship i.e.: you black men who think because your chick is puerto rican you're interracially dating

.. nah

Last edited:

Maybe I'm bugging but

Black and Hispanic dating = not interracial

.. unless you think your hispanic woman is white
Correct if I'm wrong, but "Hispanic" is NOT a race. It's an ethnicity.

Also, most Hispanics are white. So, yeah, it IS mostly interracial.
Alright you keep thinking your Puerto Rican, Dominican, Cuban, and Brazilian queens are of the Caucasian race instead of the Negroid race if you want
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Silly

Ain't no damn interracial dating y'all in interethnic relationships,
mean.gif
That's why I prefaced my statement with "Correct if I'm wrong"

What I should have said was that many (not sure if it's most) Hispanics (in America) consider themselves white. I recall reading articles this year regarding the census that showed many Hispanics ticking white as their race as opposed to "other" in previous census'. 

I personally don't have a dog in this fight, so I don't care who dates who. I was more trying to highlight the racial ambiguity of many Hispanics. For example, what makes said Puerto Rican, Cuban and Brazilian queen more "Negroid" than "Caucasian". They are a blend of both (or many).

eh, I used to be close minded about dating black women, I'm mixed (black & vietnamese), I'm more open-minded and really am open to dating anyone of any race now. It's just the fact of the matter of you changing your perspective, for the most part of my life I've been attractive to white women
may i guess, your mom is the Vietnamese?

LoL.

Jason Kidd dough. What about Shefolosa, or Tony Parker? How about Keyshawn Johnson or Numbdunbnuck Suh?. Guys dunno the difference between race and culture. LOL

Yeah this is wrong

If you are Hispanic you are Latino/Latina

If you are a white person from Spain you are a Spaniard and the language you speak is Spanish

So unless your woman is from Spain you are not in a interracial relationship i.e.: you black men who think because your chick is puerto rican you're interracially dating

.. nah

What I found online

A simple way of remembering the difference is this: though every Latino is a Hispanic, not every Hispanic is a Latino. Hispanic is the more inclusive term.
Please note that Brazilians are Latins, not Latinos as "Latinos" is used when speaking English in the U.S. Brazilians are Latins because they speak Portuguese, which is a "Latin" language. There are, in fact, 23 Latin languages spoken in the world today. These are: Aragonese, Aromanian, Astruian-Leonese, Catalan, Corsican, Dalmatian, Daco-Romanian, Franco-Provencal, French, Friulian, Galician, Gallo-Wallon, Gascon, Istro-Romanian, Italian, Ladin, Lombard, Megleno-Romanian, Neapolitan-Sicilian, Portuguese, Romansh, Sardinian, Spanish, and Venetian.
For the purposes of this contemporary usage, these are the definitions used:

Hispanic: a person of Latin American or Iberian ancestry, fluent in Spanish. It is primarily used along the Eastern seaboard, and favored by those of Caribbean and South American ancestry or origin. English or Spanish can be their “native” language.

Latino: a U.S.-born Hispanic who is not fluent in Spanish and is engaged in social empowerment through Identity Politics. “Latino” is principally used west of the Mississippi, where it has displaced “Chicano” and “Mexican American.” English is probably their “native” language. “Empowerment” refers to increasing the political, social, and spiritual strength of an individual or a community, and it is associated with the development of confidence of that individual or community in their own abilities.

Latin: an abbreviation for “Latin American,” or “Latinoamericano” in Spanish (written as one word), a Latin is a person who was born in Latin America and migrated to the United States. Regardless of his or her immigration status, a Latin is a foreign-born worker for whom English is a “foreign” language and who lacks the cultural fluency taken for granted by those born and raised in the United States. Spanish, Portuguese, or an indigenous language is their “native” language.

Just got this text while literally reading through this thread...Any thoughts??
smash and curve...

broads named emily who have a preference for the swirl are nothing but trouble in the long term

Last edited:
Is she Hispanic though?

Nah she's just another white girl off of Tinder lol
I swear I've had success with every race besides hispanic I've never even struck at one before...not too many in my area but one of my best friends is Mexican...
Black girls will always be number one in my book but Middle eastern girls on the east side of this state are something else!!!

Last edited:
I still dont know the difference between a Mexican, a Latino, a Hispanic...

:frown: :frown:

Sorry guise.

I'm guessing he's black(somewhat athletic build)

Yep and she's from the age of 16-23. She just getting it out her system. It will be a smash and dash encounter for dude or he will smash a couple times. But he will never meet the parents, she's in her rebellion stage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom