INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ON THE RISE....WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Have you dated interracially?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Means different types of men/women like each other. I'm in one, I'm black, my gf is Hawaiian. I never really think of our relationship as interracial. 

I still dont know the difference between a Mexican, a Latino, a Hispanic...

:frown: :frown:

Sorry guise.

Mexican - A person from Mexico (nationality)

Latino - A person from one of the many countries south of the border including some Caribbean countries.

Hispanic - A person from any native Spanish speaking country includes Spain, Portugal.

I'm guessing he's black(somewhat athletic build)

Yep and she's from the age of 16-23. She just getting it out her system. It will be a smash and dash encounter for dude or he will smash a couple times. But he will never meet the parents, she's in her rebellion stage.

I don't think most girls go thru the interracial rebellion stage

I think they are open to it......I think they just don't find a guy they are compatible with

My older brother lives in Idaho and went to Boise state, he told me it's really like that with the "rebellion stage"

I still dont know the difference between a Mexican, a Latino, a Hispanic...

:frown: :frown:

Sorry guise.

Mexican - A person from Mexico (nationality)

Latino - A person from one of the many countries south of the border including some Caribbean countries.

Hispanic - A person from any native Spanish speaking country includes Spain, Portugal.

They don't speak Spanish in Portugal though

Have no problem with interracial dating, have done it myself, and usually the people who have problems with it aren't in one, or haven't been in one.

Only thing I don't like about interracial dating are the people who mask their prejudices as "preferences", branding an entire race for their failure(s) of relationships just cause they were probably dissed early on growing up. The " I don't date black guys" black girl, who clearly had 3 kids by 3 different black dudes. Or the white chick who can't stand Mexican guys because they don't bring their food fast enough at Don Pico's. I like seeing these types of people exposed, and some of them post on here.

:smile:

Chinese man with a white girl.....
pimp.gif
Dat success ratio is like Ray Allen at the line 
roll.gif

Flourish 
pimp.gif

In regards to yall lightweight race convo and i just realize that our classification here in NYC is either complex or hilariously suspect, maybe both

Here you could literally have 3, people that all look the same and claim to be different Races from one another.

Ish is confusing  

In regards to yall lightweight race convo and i just realize that our classification here in NYC is either complex or hilariously suspect, maybe both

Here you could literally have 3, people that all look the same and claim to be different Races from one another.

Ish is confusing  
I don't think that's on accident either.

Yep and she's from the age of 16-23. She just getting it out her system. It will be a smash and dash encounter for dude or he will smash a couple times. But he will never meet the parents, she's in her rebellion stage.
I'm guessing he's black(somewhat athletic build) and this is a slightly chubby white chick

*insert weebay gif*

The only thing you missed was the fact that she's not chubby lol
I've popped my fair share of chubs but she's small...

I think black dudes dating interracially, white women in particular.. Is like most things in life, filtered down through media and pop culture.  The black pro ball players that eschew his own race, to gallivant with the attractive white girls, the millions of movies and shows we've all seen with the beautiful Caucasian starlet. The fact that alot of us come from tumultuous backgrounds(of varying degree), and may see the stability of a partner of whom that "struggle" is completely foreign, as a form of escape.

I personally think that to many black men, being pursued and seen as attractive by a race other than yours, is an ego-boost, and pervades feelings of being different from others and "chosen". As simply being black has historically carried a sub-standard connotion, and persists in many areas(see russia) even today.

This epidemic isnt solely contained to black men>white women however, as within our own race(black male here), there are countless black women, who primarily seekout light skin, light-eyed men as well, both as validation and in hopes of one day spawning a "mixed" child.   This is a monetary and aesthetics driven society, and the average and ugly amongst us, are often left behind.

I dont find fault in those who date outside of his own race, or only date light skinned girls etc.  But I do think its unfortunate that our race has been socially degraded to the point where we cant even find our own women attractive.  It's almost as if its like "if im black, ill be black with an asterisk". As the article posted earlier touched upon, essentially the black race is on life support, but it seems some of us are just choosing to opt out early.

And just for clarification, no facts, all opinion.
I connect with this and I'm not black. I'm an Asian male. Especially about the ego-boost part. When I am seen as attractive by another race, like a white girl, it's an ego boost. More so than it is when it's an Asian girl. That's a flaw that I have to admit. It's almost like putting white girls on a pedestal.

I definitely made it a point to smash every race just to say I experienced everything but every girl I seriously dated has been at least part black except one.

Definitely biased towards light skin chicks but I'm light skin so I feel like it's ok :lol:

You've had Native American yambs? Only one left on my bucket list.

I definitely made it a point to smash every race just to say I experienced everything but every girl I seriously dated has been at least part black except one.

Definitely biased towards light skin chicks but I'm light skin so I feel like it's ok :lol:

You've had Native American yambs? Only one left on my bucket list.

Come out to AZ, they aren't much to look at but you can cross it off the lost pretty easy

Back
Top Bottom