is French Montana AA But Not Black?

This thread literally has everything. It just needs more of ninja acting like he knows how da real uptown cats dress and when certain trends fell off.

To be fair, son is young, let him live. Can't front like we weren't in girbauds and tall tees (ninja and that other reggaton cat probably still is). To be honest though despite the brand naming and the cost of your gear, looks like your parents still dress you.
I disagree but it is what it is, the opinion of cats rocking fake jewelry and clothing doesn't affect me in the slightest

Wait NY brought bape back? when I left it was dead and the south hopped on it tommbout i gahme some badenape youuuu.

We also made foambs hot, pa.

Does Alp have more street cred than ksteezy?

Last edited:
Yeah I get he's a youngin, but we need to help mold him into a fine man....right now he's molding into a smuggier version of NH....least NH has some sort of charisma and from what I've heard from NTers that have met him IRL he the type to show love regardless....playing a fellow NTer like they some crap is unacceptable

I disagree but it is what it is, the opinion of cats rocking fake jewelry and clothing doesn't affect me in the slightest

You paying 600$ for the ugliest shirt LV has to offer....you have no room to speak fam

Let me know if you need me to school you Young Alperton III I'll post up some fits b

:lol: So son doesn't care despite all his replies and all of a sudden everyone rocks fake jewels and clothes. Lil ***** is on his own.

:lol: So son doesn't care despite all his replies and all of a sudden everyone rocks fake jewels and clothes. Lil ***** is on his own.
The majority of people said they're team fufu on here, their words not mine

Bro you been around Alp long enough than to know best to ever try to reason with dude....son is far more delusional than Edwin...and YES he really does think he HOT **** because he has the time to camp for 3 days for some yeezys...lulz

Shame on you Diego for considering trying to ask this cat for a handout

You and Pabs can hold these Ls

laugh.gif
So son doesn't care despite all his replies and all of a sudden everyone rocks fake jewels and clothes. Lil ***** is on his own.
The majority of people said they're team fufu on here, their words not mine
Nah what people said is that they dont care about other wearing fakes. Something youve taken umbrage to for some odd reason

Nah what people said is that they dont care about other wearing fakes. Something youve taken umbrage to for some odd reason

Only way he can make himself feel better about dropping stacks on some of the ugliest piece of clothing I've ever seen on this forum.

Right now Alp taking the throne as least fly NTer of all time.

Back
Top Bottom