Is not giving a tip bad

:rofl: Its like paying a $1 for a quarter water.
You contradicting yourself and don't even realized what happened :lol:

You're the reason he upped the price for everybody else. You were never paying $10 for a shape up TO BEGIN WITH :lol:

You dudes expecting barbers to charge 10$ a cut forever when everything around them increases....
I just said barbers raising prices is the perfect reason not to tip. Its totally up to them to raise prices. Good on them for doing that.

You know what I did when I realized it made no sense to waste money like that yearly? I learned to cut my own hair.

I started paying what he used to charge and blessed him with at least 5$ tip, in turn he will to this day put me ahead of other dudes, offer me a drink, set me up with an appointment, etc....time went by, rent went up, cost of equipment did too, his rates increased, but mines remained the same...not sure what you missing.
:lol: Bruh, you continue to tip. You've been paying a rate that wasn't even the regular from the get go. Do the math :lol:

If anything your barber probably owes you money/a dozen free cuts.

I spend maybe 25 min in the bathroom cutting my hair and I'm out. **** don't register in the electricity bill.

The Andis-T costs less than 2 trips to your barber b.

Last edited:
he just trying to rustle jimmies.

he don't even get haircuts. dude goes to salons.

Nah b, I haven't cut my hurr in like a year and change, catch me in the real Dominican barbershops from the BX not them joints you claiming in Jersey :pimp:

Nah b, I haven't cut my hurr in like a year and change, catch me in the real Dominican barbershops from the BX not them joints you claiming in Jersey
pimp.gif
you're from Yonkers and wish to live in seattle. Stop it bro, you not a real NYer.

whenever i scroll in general and i see this thread i read : "is just giving the tip bad" and i think it's a thread about sexual activities.

Last edited:
I get the Steezy jokes and all, but you won't tell no real YO ***** he's not a NYer.
He's not. Maybe the "new" New York. The gluten free safe space New York. Not the real New York.

I know him in real life. He's a cute guy with a soft heart. Pacific Northwest vibes all the way

Instagram from Monclair?
Damn pa. You one of those "my parents got me a car for my high school graduation" cats.

Steezy street cred looking like fat joe out here.

Last edited:
Dang man. For that price the Korean ladies down here will give you a (inferior obviously, I ain't seen one beauty school certificate either) cut, massage, and take you in the back for some suckdick

Instagram from Monclair?
Damn pa. You one of those "my parents got me a car for my high school graduation" cats.

Steezy street cred looking like fat joe out here.

Nah I'm not from Montclair. Elkin out here stating alternative facts to deflect his Weshcester roots.

But if y'all down to get some good food in Montclair im down lmao

Last edited:
Think he means "stylist"

Someone calling themselves a barber should not be charging 40

I thought he called himself a barber but I just looked him up and it says "Men/s Hairstyling". I'm not sure what the difference is any way.

I'm white with long hair. Dude cuts the hairs on the top and sides of my head with a straight razor using a technique I've never seen before. OG who learned to cut back in Italy. Barber, stylist, whatever. He's justified in asking $40 and is booked for months in advance. Sometimes I'll tip him $20 if he gets me in on short notice. I know he really busy.

Last edited:
Nah I'm not from Montclair. Elkin out here stating alternative facts to deflect his Weshcester roots.

But if y'all down to get some good food in Montclair im down lmao

Don't judge a book by its cover pa, holla at me when you wanna walk though Walton, Gerard, Tremont, etc without fear in your heart at any time of the day rocking your yeezys, I got you.

Btw who ya think put Diego on to that cheap weed he be puffing? That's that bodega kush.

Last edited:
I thought he called himself a barber but I just looked him up and it says "Men/s Hairstyling". I'm not sure what the difference is any way.

I'm white with long hair. Dude cuts the hairs on the top and sides of my head with a straight razor using a technique I've never seen before. OG who learned to cut back in Italy. Barber, stylist, whatever. He's justified in asking $40 and is booked for months in advance. Sometimes I'll tip him $20 if he gets me in on short notice. I know he really busy.

He's a stylist, but I'm sure he can do a barber's job, most barbers can't do his job tho and I think that's where the difference in price plays, before I stopped growing my hair I would have a stylist cut mines and charge me 50$ he has cut Tom Cruises and a bunch of other celebs...he knew how to style and layer and ****....my barber doesn't know how to do any of that stuff....lol

Dude fell off if he went from Ethan Hunt to NTers

FWIW had longer hair for a while that necessitated going to "salons" but was glad to return barbershop. Used to be the only guy getting a cut, hearing convos about bra straps and that kinda ****

There's a spot in my area that considers themselves an upscale barbershop... $50 a cut, and services wine/beer. I came in asking for a taper, dude pulls out his iPhone. Asked him his credentials and fam tells me he's been doing hair for over 25 years... I desperately needed a cut that day, many spots were closed. Told him to just **** my **** up.

"Bodega kush" :lol: diego diego :smh:

Speaking of... I had two guys deliver a new mattress about a month ago. They carried both big *** pieces by themself almost 50 yards down my hallway cuz freight elevator in a bad spot. They were sweating when they finished. Had no cash on me. Asked them if it was cool I tip them in bud. Gave them a dub each and they were happily on their way :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom