Is not giving a tip bad

Don't judge a book by its cover pa, holla at me when you wanna walk though Walton, Gerard, Tremont, etc without fear in your heart at any time of the day rocking your yeezys, I got you.

Btw who ya think put Diego on to that cheap weed he be puffing? That's that bodega kush.
I grew up in a third world country brother. Don't worry I'll wear timbs b

"Bodega kush" :lol: @Diego :smh:

Speaking of... I had two guys deliver a new mattress about a month ago. They carried both big *** pieces by themself almost 50 yards down my hallway cuz freight elevator in a bad spot. They were sweating when they finished. Had no cash on me. Asked them if it was cool I tip them in bud. Gave them a dub each and they were happily on their way :pimp:

You just axin for them to rob you.

I grew up in a third world country brother. Don't worry I'll wear timbs b

You know about us Colombians, so you know what type of war Zone Medellin was back in my childhood, I must correct myself, in a Colombian native, resided in the slums of the BX coming off da Raegan era, I went from Pablo to the aftermath of Raegan.

FWM.

Last edited:
You know about us Colombians, so you know what type of war Zone Medellin was back in my childhood, I must correct myself, in a Colombian native, resided in the slums of the BX coming off da Raegan era, I went from Pablo to the aftermath of Raegan.

FWM.
You softer than an arepa b

I can't front.

I always been a tipper. Even if the service or cuisine subpar.

Recently started ******* with UberEats for lunch and these ************* don't even wait to get tipped.

Nor is there an option for gratuity on the app.

Most of the time these dudes hand me my grub and turn tail and dip with the quickness.

First time I wanted to be like "ayo, what about dis tip??"

But...

Something came over me...

Like a dark force, I can't even really describe it but it stopped me from saying anything.

But the crazy part is, I ain't even feel guilty.

I felt....good.

Real good. :evil:

I can't front.

Recently started ******* with UberEats for lunch and these ************* don't even wait to get tipped.

Most of the time these dudes hand me my grub and turn tail and dip with the quickness.

But...

Like a dark force, I can't even really describe it but it stopped me from saying anything.

I felt....good.

Real good.
devil.gif
How is UberEats?

I can't front.

But...

I felt....good.

Uber (car) doesn't have a tipping option. Not surprised Eats is the same.

I don't tip when I take an Uber, meaning hand the driver cash.

And most consistent. Stopped using GrubHub cause two companies told me after they don't even get the information from GrubHub when an order is submitted so they couldn't process my order after waiting 1hr for my food.

I can't front.

But...

I felt....good.

call me immature idc but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And some folks in the comments complaining about how they're making $2.50 am hour an **** because they're tipped employees and the tips should balance it out to their minimum wage. I hate these people bruh. I hate em more than those McDonalds people wanting $15. :smh:

not a generous tipper, imma tip 6 on a 80 so **** on

all i ask for is NORMAL SERVICE

i dont need all the *** kissin, and checkin on me every 2 minutes

just dont disappear for 30 minutes, and get my orders right, thats all i ask

most of the time that dont happen even at expensive places

it aint even manual labor like that to be gettin tipped crazy, idc how much they get paid, that aint the only job in the world

the mf at home depot who just loaded the soccer moms 8 50lb bags of top soil dont get tipped into her van dont get tipped at all just because he make minimum wage, maybe a little more, because he did his job

so why tf should waiters and waitresses get paid 40 on a 200 bill if they doin a light weight job?

Back
Top Bottom