It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is back, tonight!

Mac is so gay :rofl: Mad transparent now.

Damn I miss country Mac. For a minute there I thought that's how they were gonna get all those guest stars on the show. Slowly but surely each member gets phased out for a better version, chick from Full House, Scott, etc.

Hahaha country Mac was hysterical hahaha but did anyone catch the newest episode the gang does lethal weapon 6 was full off lulz

I love this show so much haha season 9 has been excellent so far.

When Charlie's scenario became Up in the robbery episode I was losing it :rofl:

Last edited:
Didn't laugh at all during Lethal Weapon 6. Other than that episode I've enjoyed the season.

And yeah they made Mac super gay this season. Caught a glance at Denis' junk at the strip club :lol:

They were going wild with Lethal Weapon 6 :lol: Dee in black face was just plain uncomfortable.

But Mac in the shower with it just washing off him was too much :rofl:

I also forgot about Dennis' Australian accent for Riggs :lol:

like the most of the episodes have been cool, but that robbery one was horrible :smh:

didnt find it funny at all

and i love this show too, one of my favorites

I lost it for Lethal Weapon 6. Mac playing basketball, Dennis in the shower talking to the camera saying come on, we're not seriously doing this....and then switched roles :rofl:

Country Mac episode is the best of the season. That whole episode had me out.

They way that country Mac came out is gay was badass lol.

"I'm getting a lot numbers her"

"Chicks"

"No bro, dudes, I'm into dudes"

I spit out my beer.

I always like it and find it funny overall when they introduce something that the gang has always been doing but it's presented to us for the first time; Mac Day (everybody gets their own day), CharDee MacDennis game, the Project Baddass vids, etc. :lol:

Last edited:
like the most of the episodes have been cool, but that robbery one was horrible :smh:

didnt find it funny at all

and i love this show too, one of my favorites

I thought that was ep was mad funny...dennis scenario with Jackie Denardo :lol:

Does my **** work? No. Killl meeee

Jackie and that rack :pimp:

Season finale was filled with lulz

Yup, Liams eyepatch, the jabroni who got his car blown up mad seasons ago, frank wanting sloppy seconds from gail the snail "mash me baby" :lol:

Dunno why the last two seasons have only been ten eps each

That eye patch was too much. And I couldn't remember that episode when they blew that guy's car up. I'll have to go back and find it.

I feel like it's probably their decision to just do 10 episodes instead of the network's. Wish they would do more though 12-15 would be a good number

It was thr ep where there tryin to make it look like Bruce was a terrorist so they could get his money...the ghostbusters theme played at the end...mad funny ep I wanna say season 4 or 5

Son, I was dying. The eye patch and then the drawn on eye. When he was trying to cut the card and tried sitting on the bed.

Frank asking for sloppy seconds.

Son, I was DYING. Cricket thinking about giving up an eye

:rofl: Frank's sick. Hires a guy just to win a game. His Naziesque Frank flag :lol:

Smart plan though cuz his partner got to break some rules along the way.

This show is pretty popular so I do wonder if fans do play CharDee MacDennis :nerd:

Season premier was hilarious. Frank was gold. When Charlie was mad amped after drinking from the broken bottle :lol: I swallowed a little glass but it held!

Back
Top Bottom