.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

main.php

No (richyung post)...

but what boxers are those?

I got an authentic Movado watch that I'm looking to get rid of, what would you guys think would be best way for me to get a nice amount of money for it?

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Got the piece zahir made me today. The work is on point! thanks!
nice robert. wut you pay for that. pm me the price. charger bolt huh

I got an authentic Movado watch that I'm looking to get rid of, what would you guys think would be best way for me to get a nice amount of money for it?

try ebay,craigslist, or try to sell it to a friend who thinks its nice.

I think all the people on eBay will try to lowball me, probably since they're so accustomed to everything being fake. I really have no use for the damnthing, lol. It's been in my safe for a couple of months, and I'm ready to do something with it.

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

just sell it on this forum like lax does all the time! lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

I think all the people on eBay will try to lowball me, probably since they're so accustomed to everything being fake. I really have no use for the damn thing, lol. It's been in my safe for a couple of months, and I'm ready to do something with it.

PM me pics, I may be interested.
Thanks.

I had a business deal go belly up. So I had to put my big NLV Piece on the back burner. I also gave my word to Icee Fresh that only they will do it. I couldhave got it done for cheaper......but at what cost?!!! Wack stones and poor craftsmanship!!!!! Icee Fresh is top notch/all stones as advertised/never anyproblems what-so-ever!!! So I told Ben about this old idea that I had. I sent the artwork.....then BANG!!! Another Icee Fresh piece done with so much Seoul!!!!!!! Yo: oo206oo we are going to kill'em again!!!!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

I had a business deal go belly up. So I had to put my big NLV Piece on the back burner. I also gave my word to Icee Fresh that only they will do it. I could have got it done for cheaper......but at what cost?!!! Wack stones and poor craftsmanship!!!!!
thats whats up. dont pull a Clipse move
laugh.gif

Well here goes, some of you guys have PM'ed me asking about the watch. I'm not a jeweler by any means, but I do know what the watch is worth. I know Iwon't get that, but hell close to it will do me good especially since I probably won't wear the damn thing anyways. Not the greatest, but hell youcan't beat it as a gift.

Pardon the crappy pics....more upon request

a8625a8e7aaf5e780191e775ee3ff5b2887f7ec.jpg
683153eaaee70c1124640e33ff5830465834c26.jpg

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by NLV esq

I had a business deal go belly up. So I had to put my big NLV Piece on the back burner. I also gave my word to Icee Fresh that only they will do it. I could have got it done for cheaper......but at what cost?!!! Wack stones and poor craftsmanship!!!!!
thats whats up. dont pull a Clipse move
laugh.gif

and they still regret goin with that dude....

now the Clipse is ON US yes H to make anything they do....

but I'm not really trippin....

I just delivered Paris her piece and just in time for finale of the parisbff show for MTV.
wink.gif

talk about timing? jesus..... I handed her the chain, put it on her, took pics and the director said "action"
smokin.gif

I'll post pics when I get home..... gotta run to the Weezy show
alien.gif

roll.gif
^^ Didnt really like this album though,,

your crazy man...I dont really like weez, but the album is on point. Especially since the whole damn thing is pretty much freestyled.

On another tip...I seen Ben SHINING in that David Banner Vid...I was like AWWW +*+%, I kinda know that dood(not literally)...haha

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

roll.gif

your crazy man...I dont really like weez, but the album is on point. Especially since the whole damn thing is pretty much freestyled.

On another tip...I seen Ben SHINING in that David Banner Vid...I was like AWWW +*+%, I kinda know that dood(not literally)...haha
freestyled? half the verses were recycled from old mixtapes

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

roll.gif

freestyled? half the verses were recycled from old mixtapes

Take this talk to the music forum

Back
Top Bottom