Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

The concierge pic [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

1xn8dkypk7uy.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

I wanted to post this pic a couple hours ago when I saw it but I couldn't because I was literally crying.

The pic of the "kitchen" is another one that had me dead.

As far as the "sandwiches" go, my cousin eats better and he's in prison.

That announcement trailer

"ON THE BOUNDARIES OF IMPOSSIBLE"

243.gif

Last edited:
This **** has had me in tears all morning. One of the funniest things (although unfortunate) to happen in awhile.

Me and my friends we're actually thinking about booking this back in like January. We decided against it once we realized they were charging ~$1600 per person, labeling it "all-inclusive" while not including alcohol :lol:. They also said there would be millions of dollars worth of gold and jewels buried on the island for people to find :rofl:. Advertised as a private island too when it turns out it's on a regular island with a native population and a Sandals Resort :lol:.

Last edited:
This **** has had me in tears all morning. One of the funniest things (although unfortunate) to happen in awhile.

Me and my friends we're actually thinking about booking this back in like January. We decided against it once we realized they were charging ~$1600 per person, labeling it "all-inclusive" while not including alcohol :lol:. They also said there would be millions of dollars worth of gold and jewels buried on the island for people to find :rofl:.

You know what....the fools that actually fell for this don't deserve ANY REFUND AT ALL....you deserve just this

Ja did convince us all that he was a rapper for many years...so having kids hand over upwards of 5 figures to live the savage life was too easy. Can't blame them for being Mesmerized.

I can't believe the expectations vs. reality though.

It is almost like they got sent to the wrong place

Take the L for even contemplating this event. With that line up of degenerates??? Ha
The concert lineup isn't even what intrigued me really. Five days on a private island in the Bahamas with tons of (drunk) females. What's not to like? The music would've been secondary to my enjoyment.

The concert lineup isn't even what intrigued me really. Five days on a private island in the Bahamas with tons of (drunk) females. What's not to like? The music would've been secondary to my enjoyment.
yep, like i figured.....cats were feening for some easy cut......**** like this happens when you starvin for ****...not you per se, but you get the point 

Dawg the most I spent on a music festival was $400 for a 3 day weekend at EDC Las Vegas

It was litty though
Some chicks were walking around in pasties too with their breasts out :pimp:

yep, like i figured.....cats were feening for some easy cut......**** like this happens when you starvin for ****...not you per se, but you get the point 
Yeah I got you :lol:.

Found a couple emails they sent me since I registered on the site but never purchased.

View media item 2419394
Wonder what happened to those additional artists and activities.

View media item 2419396
"Our ticket prices will be increasing in a couple weeks as an FYI" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Ian browne sending emails, but ja rule blamed......i smell a scapegoat..lol

they doing ja rule like buddy they blamed for burning down the hwy in GA

Last edited:
They keep talking SAFETY, dude better pray someone don't end up dead or hurt
Right, like i keep wondering what type of wild **** goin on ova there right now...keep talkin bout stay safe like they wandering round the island with Draco's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom