Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

The concert lineup isn't even what intrigued me really. Five days on a private island in the Bahamas with tons of (drunk) females. What's not to like? The music would've been secondary to my enjoyment.
yep, like i figured.....cats were feening for some easy cut......**** like this happens when you starvin for ****...not you per se, but you get the point 
Yeah I got you :lol:.

Found a couple emails they sent me since I registered on the site but never purchased.

View media item 2419394
Wonder what happened to those additional artists and activities.

View media item 2419396
"Our ticket prices will be increasing in a couple weeks as an FYI" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was up until 4 this morning on Twitter reading and laughing about the whole scenario. There was even a twitter page ran by someone that was warning people weeks ago about the scam. [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Ian browne sending emails, but ja rule blamed......i smell a scapegoat..lol

they doing ja rule like buddy they blamed for burning down the hwy in GA
Yeah my dude Ian should be shouldering the blame, "I... run festival logistics" :lol:.

Last edited:
I can't believe the expectations vs. reality though.

It is almost like they got sent to the wrong place

There was a never a reality. The stuff they offered doesnf even exist on that island

It was litty though
Some chicks were walking around in pasties too with their breasts out :pimp:

Nothin exciting aboug pasties tho

Yeah I got you :lol:.

Found a couple emails they sent me since I registered on the site but never purchased.

View media item 2419394
Wonder what happened to those additional artists and activities.

View media item 2419396
"Our ticket prices will be increasing in a couple weeks as an FYI" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol at offering mansions .. so they were gonna shack up hundreds of people in 1 mansion

I wanted to post this pic a couple hours ago when I saw it but I couldn't because I was literally crying.

The pic of the "kitchen" is another one that had me dead.

As far as the "sandwiches" go, my cousin eats better and he's in prison.
Broaaaa the Kitchen.. Cuban B?!??!!!

fyre-festival-tweet-14.jpg

Im still rolling at how they flew all the way out to the Bahamas to eat WHITE BREAD AND CHEESE ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom