Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

Me and my girl were close to booking this once I saw Bahamas and GOOD music and we were due for a vacation.

Then I'm like..... why the hell is bobody from GOOD promoting this [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] start reading more .... I'm like naw I'll wait on reviews and go next year [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I honestly couldn't imagine being stuck in this situation. Feel bad for everybody who went , I don't care if they're "rich kids" or not. Nobody deserves to get scammed like this smh

Eyes went to her immediately, I didn't even realize the second pic had crying Jordans on it til I looked for the like 4th time :lol:
2lldb8g.jpg

Hahaha yoooooo

Was tryna find this gif a few months back and, for the life of me, couldnt recall what its from/find it!!

Last edited:
Me and my girl were close to booking this once I saw Bahamas and GOOD music and we were due for a vacation.

Then I'm like..... why the hell is bobody from GOOD promoting this [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] start reading more .... I'm like naw I'll wait on reviews and go next year [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I honestly couldn't imagine being stuck in this situation. Feel bad for everybody who went , I don't care if they're "rich kids" or not. Nobody deserves to get scammed like this smh
them "rich kids" will be alright....if folk out there was still trying to buy $14 dentist cup drinks it couldnt be that bad...lol

They couldn't even properly make wish sandwiches. There was no syrup, butter or sugar involved.

Back
Top Bottom