Jacques Reeves Appreciation Post.....

Ya'll must of not seen the game last night...ya'll makin it seem like we got torched when we were in Dallas...TO's not playing and they havenothing to lose but players to injury

listen ... you all are some butt, and yes im talkin reckless cuz im sick of this football season ... the patriots are stupid and its boring to watch them ...the ******** suck and so does every team except the cowboys colts and pats ... jags are a fluke, browns are even worse, and its sad to see the NFL with so manypoo poo squads ... this 5 wide bs is getting old, where are the teams that run the play action to perfection and actually complete more than 65% of theirpasses? Tarvaris Jackson made me so mad last night that hes allowed to wear a uniform in the NFL ... I finally snapped, watching his poor excuse of a humanbeing play qb ... he sucks, will always suck, and never should play again

youre right lol ... im bent too lmao ... merry xmas by the way ... anyways, real talk, tell me that watching the football being displayed this year doesnt pissyou off ... do you remember what it was like to watch good offenses string together drives, being balanced, and having a qb that could throw a pass where itwas supposed to be thrown and a lin ethat could actually pass protect?

How are you going to call the Jags a fluke, when you all lost at HOME to the Eagles, and have played some very tight games against the ******** and Lions? ThePatriots and Colts are clearly the class of the NFL...I would group the Jags, Cowboys, and Packers in that 2nd tier.....on top of it all, I still wouldn'tsleep on a team like Seattle as just being a "pushover." I think everyone in DC is proud of how the Skins have made something of this season in lightof everything that they have gone through. Just the fact that they have a meaningful game in week 18 is special due to the fact that most of the media punditspicked this team to be no better than 6-10. Obviously, if the Skins make the playoffs they are an EXTREME long shot to advance past the WC round. However ifthis season was any indicator of how the playoffs might turn out, anything is possible....and yes, you do need some sleep....

blah blah blah ... is what you typed ... ... ... for the record, i have no faith in the cowboys, they will probably choke on a chicken in some game ... im gladeveryone in DC is proud of the skins, but basically mambo sauce > clinton portis ...

m glad everyone in DC is proud of the skins, but basically mambo sauce > clinton portis ...

Don't know too much about that Mambo sauce (word to Lou Bega), but I do know

Mumbo sauce > your existence

roll.gif
@ your whole comment but,

or the record, i have no faith in the cowboys, they will probably choke on a chicken in some game

ohwell.gif
why do you have such little faith? Ur extra salty today Marley....

if glenn plays, then romo has to be playing some significant time. . . either way i never understood "resting" your players. . . going into theplayoffs i want my team playing sharp. . .i mean just look at GB, coming off an atrocious loss looking very bad, and if they rest this week, then a bye, then aplayoff game. same for Dallas, they've won games, but they have not been sharp at all.

Mumbo sauce > your existence
mambo mumbo same difference, you got my point didnt you? my mom said i am special so that cant be possible anyway lololol ... but forreal though,skins stink like lohan's crack pipe stuck up brittneys musty poonani ... and i have lil faith cuz ive never believed in romo fully cuz his game is hit ormiss word to rex grossman ... we still gonna beat yall though lolol

but forreal though, skins stink like lohan's crack pipe stuck up brittneys musty poonani ... and i have lil faith cuz ive never believed in romo fully cuz his game is hit or miss word to rex grossman

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude mad at the world! He's gonna snap like Michael Douglas in falling down

You Skins fans are really setting yourselves up for failure. I mean even IF the Skins make the playoffs, how far do you really expect them to go?? Looks likea waste of time to me.

Based on everything that happened this season, I'll be fine with just making the postseason. All I know is we won't go down without a fight.

HAIL.

Glenn is playing and so is Romo for the first half. After that, dont expect things to get easy. Brad Johnson is still extra salty @ the skins organization forbenchin his%%!% after he took them to the playoffs a few times. he definitely does NOT like the skins at all. he might just come out and complete 65% of hispasses.

the boys won't let the skins in the playoffs and u can quote me on that. romo is going to make sure they score high early and quickly before the first halfand let brad handle the rest.

im jus glad Hurd and Austin are going to be in the game fully once the second half starts. want them to get some more reps in before the playoffs and theres achance we might see Stanback play too.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

You Skins fans are really setting yourselves up for failure. I mean even IF the Skins make the playoffs, how far do you really expect them to go?? Looks like a waste of time to me.

Would you have that mindset if your Niners were in this position?
grin.gif

Brad Johnson is
Stop worrying about the Cowboys as soon as I read that.

Wouldnt that be some stuff if the Cowboys "let" the Skins get into the playoffs because they are resting their players?

But I would just be happy with making the playoffs cause then I win my bet with Joka and it kinda makes Sean Taylor's death not totally in vain.(from afootball perspective only)

I really just want something to be happy about that is related to the Skins
pimp.gif

You Skins fans are really setting yourselves up for failure. I mean even IF the Skins make the playoffs, how far do you really expect them to go?? Looks like a waste of time to me.
haha. no top 10 draft pick this year got you mad?

everyone have a happy holiday....

Would you have that mindset if your Niners were in this position?
grin.gif

If it were this years' Niners team, yes I would have doubts, as well as you dudes should about the Skins.

haha. no top 10 draft pick this year got you mad?
laugh.gif
Not even, no matter how you slice it, the 49ers aintgoing to the Super Bowl this year and neither are the Skins, so I ask you yet again, what's the point??

everyone have a happy holiday....
Now that's something that I can agree on with you champ.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Glenn is playing and so is Romo for the first half. After that, dont expect things to get easy. Brad Johnson is still extra salty @ the skins organization for benchin his%%!% after he took them to the playoffs a few times. he definitely does NOT like the skins at all. he might just come out and complete 65% of his passes.

the boys won't let the skins in the playoffs and u can quote me on that. romo is going to make sure they score high early and quickly before the first half and let brad handle the rest.

im jus glad Hurd and Austin are going to be in the game fully once the second half starts. want them to get some more reps in before the playoffs and theres a chance we might see Stanback play too.
He only took us to the playoffs once.

Originally Posted by c1o27

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Glenn is playing and so is Romo for the first half. After that, dont expect things to get easy. Brad Johnson is still extra salty @ the skins organization for benchin his%%!% after he took them to the playoffs a few times. he definitely does NOT like the skins at all. he might just come out and complete 65% of his passes.

the boys won't let the skins in the playoffs and u can quote me on that. romo is going to make sure they score high early and quickly before the first half and let brad handle the rest.

im jus glad Hurd and Austin are going to be in the game fully once the second half starts. want them to get some more reps in before the playoffs and theres a chance we might see Stanback play too.
He only took us to the playoffs once.

oh my bad. but he's still salty and hates the organization. Romo is supposedly playin the first half too anyway and so is Terry Glenn so im sure Romoand Glenn will get at least a TD or two before they sit

just like every other team in the playoffs then besides the Patriots, right? Honestly I don't expect them to go far at all. Sure the NFC in itself isgarbage after the first two seeds, but did anyone really expect the ******** to be in this position in the first place after the year we had.

Ron Springs, Sean Taylor, the loss at Buffalo, Gibbs and the playcalling/time management, continued embarrasment at WR, Rocky McIntosh, Jason Campbell, CarlosRogers, Randy Thomas and Jon Jansen all out.

spare the nonsense, the skins might win against Dallas and make the playoffs, they might lose and go home. don't deny the heart that has them in thisposition right now. they won't quit without a fight believe that.

Back
Top Bottom