Jacques Reeves Appreciation Post.....

clap clap clap for the skins "heart" ... heart deez, who gives a damn ... tell it like it is, skins are some doo doo brown stains on the tight whitesand thats real and they have nothing to look forward to except a mid round draft pick ... they have NO chance at winning the superbowl because they cant hangwith the superior O's of the world and thats the only way you will beat NE or Indy ... at least the pack and boys have a shot at scoring with them ... theywont quit without a fight? man where was the fight when NE beat them by 50 or so? dudes gettin all spiritual on here when in actuality when the balls hiked noone thinks about any of that stuff until the next whistle blows ...

laugh.gif
@ everyone saying the Skins should pack it in even if they make the playoffs.

Making the playoffs in the NFL is a big deal. It's not like the NBA where high seeds need to win multiple games to advance. Anything can happen on anyweek. Besides the Skins are getting a mid round pick whether they win or lose so they might as well go to the playoffs and try to upset someone. It's notlike they can fall into the lottery and have a shot at a top 5 pick.

Boys by 10+. Defense gone be on point gettin' ready for the playoffs.
We won't have to score but 20 'cause the skins aint scoring but 10.
Romo said he wants to break the Cowboys single season team scoring record.
The record is 479 in '83. We need 30 points to do it, so he might play 3 quarters.

^^^ thank the lord we arent gonna see campbell, i thought we were gonna have a tough time ... ... ... lol ... ... ... anyways, thats exactly the report iwanted to see, add romo and witten to it and id love it more ... I'm puttin it out there right now, if the cowboys win this game, ******** fans will HATEme from now until next season lol ... no bull, as someone said before, the ******** are setting up for FAILURE if they lose this one ... I havent talked to oneskins fan that thinks they will lose and actually most people are taking this game for granted cuz they know the boys arent playing anyone ... I honestly thinkthe boys will lose, but if somehow we win, somehow, it will be ON ... By the way, I will be on the sidelines so to all my boys fans I will try to sneak in alil side convo with the boy romo to see how his thumb really is ...

I hope the Skins win, not simply because it's the big NFC East rivalry, but mainly because it's what Sean Taylor wanted, as his father stated.

He didn't say win the SuperBowl, he said just make it to the playoffs, and I hope that we do.

Man, somebody please tell Chris Paul to STOP making those songs, he's an embarrassment to my city.

don't deny the heart that has them in this position right now.
I'm not denying their heart, cause trust, I think we all can agree that the Skins have been through alot this year, moreso than any other teamexcept for Buffalo maybe. It does take alot of heart and toughness to even be in the position that the Skins are in now, but ultimately even if they advanceto the playoffs, the Skins are showing up to a gunfight with a butter knife in hand. They simply can't win.

Inactives

Washington

#17 - Jason Campbell
#23 - Omar Stoutmire
#41 - Brian Kozlowski
#73 - Ryan Boschetti
#78 - Kevin Sampson
#80 - Keenan McCardell
#90 - Alex Buzbee
#3 - Sam Hollenbach

Dallas

#25 - Patrick Watkins
#33 - Nathan Jones
#41 - Terrence Newman
#65 - Andre Gurode
#78 - James Marten
#81 - Terrell Owens
#86 - Isaiah Stanback
#90 - Jay Ratcliff

Ok, gametime is finally here despite S4L making this thread months in advance. Feels like it. LOL
Skins have been on the come up while the Cowboys have been wobbly lately, but the Skins will be put in their place finally. Cowboys should solidify the runningoffense which should be enough to win imo. Skins fans have been getting a bit too cocky on this bored (Yes Romo). And I'm not even a Cowboys fan.
smh.gif

the fact that there are 3 pro bowlers (roy williams as an alternate) in the dallas secondary is a joke

The Cowboys tackling is horrible. It rivals that of the Bengals.
the fact that there are 3 pro bowlers (roy williams as an alternate) in the dallas secondary is a joke
LOL. The hating starts a little early today....

Back
Top Bottom