JBIRDZ23 IS A FRAUD AND A SCAMMER ON NIKETALK!!!!!!

You referring to after you said... This is MY website, this is MY fault that I allowed this to happen and it's MY fault you got scammed and I allowed him to have good feedback to trick you?

Then I told you the next steps that were being taken..

OK.
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I always took responsibility in every message exchanged between us. Everyone I have dealt with sells legit sneakers on nt. Good feedback on this site made him reputable in my eyes because of past transactions on nt. I love the fair prices and honest members more than any other site that is why I trusted his feedback but like alot of members have expressed and commented I shouldn't have traded or used a middle man. It was my mistake. I love nt and thank u for heliping me resolve this issue. I think people like him don't deserve to trade or sell on here if they do fraudulent business. Thank u Memphis boi for your hard work. I love nt. Lesson learned.

Sorry to hear, OP.

Thanks for the heads up.

The trolling in here. :x Not cool at all. I remember when NT detectives would work together to expose the scammer.

EDIT: Is his name Rodney Stockbauer?

You're best off posting anything you have on the guy at this point. You waited some time to allow him to respond and fix the situation.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear, OP.

Thanks for the heads up.

The trolling in here.
sick.gif
Not cool at all. I remember when NT detectives would work together to expose the scammer.

EDIT: Is his name Rodney Stockbauer?

You're best off posting anything you have on the guy at this point. You waited some time to allow him to respond and fix the situation.
Scammer threads pop up way too often. Here's a tip for anyone who wants to trade kicks, trust your first instinct. If it doesn't feel right, DON'T do it. Go through paypal and pay the fees and DO NOT SEND MONEY AS A GIFT. At this point, I have less and less sympathy because these threads pop up like clockwork with all types of scenarios.

You referring to after you said... This is MY website, this is MY fault that I allowed this to happen and it's MY fault you got scammed and I allowed him to have good feedback to trick you?

Then I told you the next steps that were being taken..

OK.

After this post I'm starting to question OP's story.
Got MemphisBoi55 so shocked and appalled that he cant even yell at us right, like usual.

Last edited:
Every part of this story is a 100% fact. The purpose of the story is to inform people of this member and beware of scammers even on NT. honestly i thought everyone here was legit but that was ludacris and i was wrong.i don't really care how embarrassing it is because i know better. but hey u live and u learn. if u have any questions regarding what happened i have no problem explaining the details. at the end of the day imma grown man i have no reason to lie or front about anything. I'm willing to put my faults out there. hopefully someone else can learn from them....real talk. peace and thank u everyone for your opinions help and comments

Last edited:
That sucks OP. One of the reasons I stopped being on NT for awhile because of the Trolls. At one point "WE" as a NT community would help each other and NT detectives would be on it. Miss the old days. That why I also stopped selling and buying on here... best of luck. : NThat

NT sure changed man ..

Ppl acting like getting scammed is beneath them :lol:

Naw, I think it's the story

Imagine if someone came up here saying they tried to trade a pair of cement IV's and some used oreo IV's for some Yeezy's then saying they got scammed. Essentially you tried to come up off someone, because you know that's nowhere close to an even trade.

The motto of the story is always, if it's too good to be true, it normally is.

Back
Top Bottom