JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anyone else with the differences in 7y and 7 men's? Should i go with the cheaper 7y?Will it fit the same...?And if so , is the difference in quality the only reason for the price difference?Sorry to bust everyone's nerves but im in the hunt for a pair...Thanks.

7y is of lesser quality.... my sister rocks a 7y I copped her the Gamma XI in 7y its nowhere near the quality of a mens 7.5 or 7 I'll post a pic of them in a min

Has anyone noticed the red dye around the ankle collar area runs easily? I got a small speck of dirt/dust near the wings logo and gently rubbed the area with a damp paper towel. The paper towel was totally stained pink but thankfully there wasn't any noticeable lightening of color on the shoe. I'm wondering if it's just my pair or was a lower quality dye used on the this particular release? Be careful while wiping them down guys.

@RedLotus the risk increases if you wait to long. The risks are GM pairs flooding the market, prices skyrocketing, or size availability. This is happening in my local CL.

Plan...GM?
nerd.gif
Not even.

Just gotta find another pair..

At a lower price than what I'm selling to him for..

@RedLotus the risk increases if you wait to long. The risks are GM pairs flooding the market, prices skyrocketing, or size availability. This is happening in my local CL.

Reason why I just jumped on resell price for this exact reason. I have a pair that's not my size coming in but figured I should secure a pair now instead of waiting to look for a trade/swap or sell then buy a pair in my size.

Damn.. End canceled both my pairs..

And I already promised to sell a pair to an acquaintance..

Now I gotta sell him one of my personal pairs.. Smh..

I got a plan though..
Majority of Euro sites will cancel pairs if you try to cop more than pair 

Anyone else with the differences in 7y and 7 men's? Should i go with the cheaper 7y?Will it fit the same...?And if so , is the difference in quality the only reason for the price difference?Sorry to bust everyone's nerves but im in the hunt for a pair...Thanks.

i see someone answered but they do not fit exactly the same either

Has anyone noticed the red dye around the ankle collar area runs easily? I got a small speck of dirt/dust near the wings logo and gently rubbed the area with a damp paper towel. The paper towel was totally stained pink but thankfully there wasn't any noticeable lightening of color on the shoe. I'm wondering if it's just my pair or was a lower quality dye used on the this particular release? Be careful while wiping them down guys.

Both pics were takend from fleabay.com , I live in Europe though.
maybe Europe had diff size runs for the 2013 version. it bothers me when I buy
gs sizes and see that the quality isn't as good as the mens but I pay a lot less so whatever.

Has anyone ordered from Sole Closet before?  I placed an order for the breds on the 16th.  Since then, they haven't emailed me back with any status.  I hit them up on instagram and he tells me he will have customer service contact me, but still nothing.  They already charged my card too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom