JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just finished reading last 15+ pages.

Still salty i failed... Only thing im mad about
This Honduras vacation... Smh oh well def not paying 350-400 rather get an 01 pair whenever it becomes available... At least i got royals and shadows that i wear almost once a week :wink:

Gratz once again to those who cop.

Lperez hope you scored on the meetup and dont get jumped.

CaptainSneaker good luck with your package hope it gets delivered :smile: along with USPS / Shelflife pair, post office service is crappy but i know you eventually will get that box :wink: #TeamHaveFaith

Sad part about the restock only youknowwhat will scoop em up... Gluck NT Fam

It's not about how limited the # was it's that resellers and people with a hook up cheating the system bought all of the widely available pairs up leaving the normal man to fight over the legitimate releases on RD.
Exactly my point

eggggsactlllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... can somebody tell me how to get things back the way they used to beeeeee...oh god gimme a reason i'm down on bended knee !

Meh the cost to produce the shoe vs. retail shouldn't stop you from buying it.

Shirts have a much larger margin. Everyone pays $30 for a t-shirt that cost 80 cents to make. You can't just stop buying t-shirts. Cmon now. If you make decent money shouldn't matter what it costs. If you have enough expendable income to make any purchase worth it to YOU, then go for it.

This isn't like a car where there was some real engineering and R&D applied. JB obviously uses the cheapest material they can find that is still "passable" to the consumer.

i got paper in my pocket and some 94s.

sup?

I got a lot of money in my pockets, and I'd still pay resale if I wanted to for these shoe's. I'm from Chicago, grew up watching Michael Jordan play for the Bulls as kid, and not to mention where these shoe's stand in history. Plus, maybe it's because I actually wear my shoe's, but what's the point of having of 94's if the soles are bound to come right off in public among other things that are bound to happen with a pair of shoe's that old. If you have "paper in your pockets" ball out and buy a bunch of pairs you can actually wear out. Everything ever produced is sold for an inflated price, that's the whole point of running a successful and business, making as much profit as you possibly can. But you should already know that Mr. Pockets of Paper.

Meh the cost to produce the shoe vs. retail shouldn't stop you from buying it.

Shirts have a much larger margin. Everyone pays $30 for a t-shirt that cost 80 cents to make. You can't just stop buying t-shirts. Cmon now. If you make decent money shouldn't matter what it costs. If you have enough expendable income to make any purchase worth it to YOU, then go for it.

This isn't like a car where there was some real engineering and R&D applied. JB obviously uses the cheapest material they can find that is still "passable" to the consumer.
THANK YOU ... everything costs less than to make than what it is sold for ... stupidest ****** reason to throw salt on people buying pairs

Last edited:
You aren't gonna find a deal on eBay. Think about it. 10% Final sale fee plus eBay and PayPal fees for resellers. They don't make any profit really.

Craigslist is where you'll find tor steals and deals.

when they sell for 430 shipped on ebay , they lose 10% from ebay fees + 4% from paypal + around 40$ for shipping = 39+40+18= 97$ fees . they bought em 130$ so they have 200$ profit you say this is nothing ? lol 

Ain't no one buying these for $430 now. Maybe in like a year. If that.

Maybe because I have a personal PayPal account and my mother and brother use the same ebay account and it isn't a store type of account. But, I have never seen my family billed by PayPal. I've seen the 10% Final Value Fee and the 10% Final Shipping Fee, but you also get to list 50 item's a month for free and 12 picture's per listing for free. Maybe I like Ebay because it's safer than meeting up with someone, but if I'm a reseller and bought the Bred 1's for $140-$160 (if you include tax) and sell them for $400+ I much rather pay that $40 fee than to risk any possibilities as slim as they may be.

Oh really? If I was a reseller I'd jack the price up on eBay. Your tryna make as much as possible. But that would also mean you'd have to keep relisting ya item.

Are you ever right?
:lol:

Yeah.

Are you ever right? :lol:

when they sell for 430 shipped on ebay , they lose 10% from ebay fees + 4% from paypal + around 40$ for shipping = 39+40+18= 97$ fees . they bought em 130$ so they have 200$ profit you say this is nothing ? lol 

In what world are you paying $40 for shipping?

Well i checked ebay for my elusive sz8 which normally tends to be cheaper than the rest and only one listing was less than $400 and it was $399 w/o shipping so go figure

Everything else was BIN over 4 bills yup!

Last edited:

Check eBay, these are definitely moving for $430 right now, especially since certain sizes on the market are pretty scarce. Outside of NT, those who don't have a pair already lost hope so their only option is paying resell.

Oh really? If I was a reseller I'd jack the price up on eBay. Your tryna make as much as possible. But that would also mean you'd have to keep relisting ya item.
Yeah.

Are you ever right? :lol:

View media item 730390
Just a coincidence all of these sold for or over $430 right? And there were more above $500 close to $600.

People are sick in the mind paying that much over retail for these. Screwing over the resell market. But I will say man if I had a pair and someone offered me 350 for them? They can have them. :lol: Especially only paying 140.

Back
Top Bottom