Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

a fall if you're not careful....

*safety first*
laugh.gif

the more i come in this thread, the more i feel like copping now even tho i didnt care too much earlier.

I completely forgot about this release :lol: oh well

Resellers, here I come, again

if you're in San Diego i found an 11 for retail. probably be sold by morning tho. my area the 1s are going for pretty low.
I lived in SD 4 months ago, but I moved up past LA so that's not in my area anymore. The Footlocker where I live only had a few pairs of 1's. I could have gotten the 9's but I wasn't feeling them

JORDAN BRAND WINS… THESE ARE TRASH
Not sure about trash but these don't go. .. at least  for me but to each his/her own.  I thought the last year's releases were the ones to buy if you're a 1's fan, too bad I missed out on the royal and shadows.

I'm in SD as well and the lowest I see is $220.

You gotta know where to look. Good prices pop up a lot but it get sold very quick. Haven't come across your sizes for under 200 yet. They're all 10+

Last edited:
I got lucky with these. I struck out online in the morning, so i decided to go the the Beverly Center to see if there was a chance there were some left, but no luck. Tried SportieLA and they only had an 11 left. I had basically given up so I decided to just go walk around Hollywood and went to one of the smaller shops and finally found them!! I took the last 9, but they still had two 10s and a few bigger sizes. 

Back
Top Bottom