Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

sorry i had to.

i had 1k + posts on iss but damn that site is died now.
Worked hard for my FB on there. But its been a straight ghost town. I realized how bad it was when NTs RO page had 20 pgs for every 1 pg iss had. Only the NB thread stays alive.

Filthy ISSers

b51dKILLAspit.gif

my anxiety is going up every time i see new pics, this is going to be a rough release if i dont get picked in a raffle

Can you tell if the carbon on the bottom is real or fake? Probably hard to tell with the outsole covering it, but I imagine it will be faux carbon fiber.

I think I've heard before it's real but I really have no idea. I'm not sure if it would show under the insole or not and I haven't had a chance to take it out and look. Carbon fiber has been used on previous SB's so it's possible.

Sorry for the double post, via mobile and can't easily edit.

So much heat dropping I may have to do the ole mobile phone computer combo. Gotta feeling nike gone have those florals mobile link only :rofl:

if anyone knows any spots selling these for rape right now please PM me. i struck the hell out today. I don't want to be in front of NTNY paying resellers 
tired.gif

I think I've heard before it's real but I really have no idea. I'm not sure if it would show under the insole or not and I haven't had a chance to take it out and look. Carbon fiber has been used on previous SB's so it's possible.

Sorry for the double post, via mobile and can't easily edit.
Yah was just curious really. Real or fake I highly doubt it's structural to the shoe. If it was structural like the "Flight Plate" that would be pretty cool actually.

I got another question for you. The green writing on the sock liner inside the shoe at the heel, does that feel like it is painted on? Like will it rub off eventually when wearing them?

Appreciate the replies man. Ever since the first natural light photos came out, I have really changed my mind about the color.

Last edited:
Yah was just curious really. Real or fake I highly doubt it's structural to the shoe. If it was structural like the "Flight Plate" that would be pretty cool actually.

I got another question for you. The green writing on the sock liner inside the shoe at the heel, does that feel like it is painted on? Like will it rub off eventually when wearing them?

Appreciate the replies man. Ever since the first natural light photos came out, I have really changed my mind about the color.

It seems painted on to me. I don't think it'll easily come off but I could be wrong.

shoutout to @forkisfaster
  that dude a man of his word

Appreciate it man. My apologies again I couldn't help you out today.

Hey Guys quick question have i slept on this or is footlocker sellig these as well ... Just Found " jordan 1 sb qs" on the release calendar ...
in store only 

edit : i dont see them in the calendar 

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of places in the bay are hush hush about the release. I called a few places a week ago and they said they are getting them. Called today to confirm and same guy I talked to said they're not getting them after confirming and another said he didn't even know they're dropping? Smh. I guess someone is reselling pairs. Hope everyone gets their pairs. 2 more days.

Back
Top Bottom