Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

they're an SB, so some skate shops get them
Dude I'm completely aware of that but all SB shops who are even authorized to sell online didnt sell these online.

I specifically was trying to determine who sold them "online"

I really don't think they dropped online anywhere other than, NDC. I know they were more limited than Tiffs. Maybe Euro sites, but that I'm not even sure.

I really don't think they dropped online anywhere other than, NDC. I know they were more limited than Tiffs. Maybe Euro sites, but that I'm not even sure.
Yeah I'm wrong. I was likely thinking of the 510's or Rivalry SB's.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm wrong. I was likely thinking of the 510's or Rivalry SB's. There are 1 or 2 Euro sites, but I don't know them.

There were a few random euro sites that came out to about 225 but I can't recall.

I don't know if the Tiffs are a good comparison standard bro. They were pretty close to a GR in retrospect. The SOMPs and maybe CNY were a different story.

There were a few random euro sites that came out to about 225 but I can't recall.
I don't know if the Tiffs are a good comparison standard bro. They were pretty close to a GR in retrospect. The SOMPs and maybe CNY were a different story.
Next ones are gonna go fast for suret. I'd suggest not posting too much you may know or find out publicly right now

Quick question for those that have the AJ1SB, I was wondering if they fit like jordans or actual SB? Jordans for me i can run .5 size lower than my SB due to the puffy tongue. If someone can let me know that would be great! 

Thanks in advance! 

Quick question for those that have the AJ1SB, I was wondering if they fit like jordans or actual SB? Jordans for me i can run .5 size lower than my SB due to the puffy tongue. If someone can let me know that would be great! 

Thanks in advance! 
they fit like a normal jordan 1 for me when i relaced them

Back
Top Bottom