Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

People would have went nuts for them if there was one colorway under the paint. I wasn't sold on the underlying mismatched colorways at first, but it's cool. Something different.

Last edited:

I wonder how LM release would've gone if they weren't mismatched? Maybe royals hidden under the white coat and breds hidden under the black or vice versa. Wonder if they'd be more sought after. I know I'd be all over them. Still wouldn't strip off the paint as well. 
then id be only going after royals and breds instead of these. LMs will be sought after by june. 

i like the distressed look, when some is slightly stripped off the swoosh , toe , and back of shoe .

I don't get the stripping of the paint. I love my blacks the way they are...
nerd.gif
i like the distressed look, when some is slightly stripped off the swoosh , toe , and back of shoe .
i like the ways my whites look with out the paint stripped off but i also want a 2nd pair to distress 

Been considering buying a pair of AJ x SB CS but the leather looks so stiff. Can't justify spending over $200 for them.

Been considering buying a pair of AJ x SB CS but the leather looks so stiff. Can't justify spending over $200 for them.
Takes a minute to break them in. I love my pair. Must cop imo since they're the first AJ1 x SB collab. They were 330 range when they first released. I wouldn't pay over 250 shipped for them.

Takes a minute to break them in. I love my pair. Must cop imo since they're the first AJ1 x SB collab. They were 330 range when they first released. I wouldn't pay over 250 shipped for them.
I got mine a couple months after the release for retail price although they are mismatched in size left shoe is a 9.5 and right is a 9. luckily I fit both sizes and there isnt much a difference.

I'll keep waiting. I'm jus hoping for one last restock on the Lance Mountains during All-Star week, but that's wishful thinking.

Might pull trigger on a DS LM black pair for $300.. is that a good price? and are there fake versions of these? 

That might be close to the lowest price it'll be for a while.  And to my knowledge, no one has posted any fake LM's yet.. 

Back
Top Bottom