Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

smokin.gif
triple up

^^Amazeballs. Wish I could have 3 pairs lol.

Not that it's not nice looking at DS or like new LM's, but it would be nice to see more pics of naturally aged ones in this thread. I'm curious to see how everyone's are turning out!

^Cheers !

I've worn one pair, but still shows no major signs of paint coming off and I'm not willing to intentionally strip the paint so I guess I will have to be patient.

You really have to trip up on something, or have some kinda accident happen to have these naturally wear from just walking. I really think Nike screwed up in the type of paint they used. I've mentioned this before, but they should have used the thicker paint that converse uses so it could actually break away.

I've been wearing mine pretty heavy off and on for the past year. I have one section with big paint loss up near the inner collar on the left pair, and honestly, I think it might be from spraying some bug spray on my legs last year, and a bit got on the shoe and managed to wear away at it, not sure how else it happened haha.

Will try to post pics of my nearly non existent natural wear soon.

If you are trying to age them naturally, there is a better chance the sole will be worn out before you see any major paint loss.

You really have to trip up on something, or have some kinda accident happen to have these naturally wear from just walking. I really think Nike screwed up in the type of paint they used. I've mentioned this before, but they should have used the thicker paint that converse uses so it could actually break away.

I've been wearing mine pretty heavy off and on for the past year. I have one section with big paint loss up near the inner collar on the left pair, and honestly, I think it might be from spraying some bug spray on my legs last year, and a bit got on the shoe and managed to wear away at it, not sure how else it happened haha.

Will try to post pics of my nearly non existent natural wear soon.

If you are trying to age them naturally, there is a better chance the sole will be worn out before you see any major paint loss.

Nike didnt screw up with the paint. These shoes were meant for skating and the paint wears off just fine with that.

Nike didnt screw up with the paint. These shoes were meant for skating and the paint wears off just fine with that.

Bro, Do you even skate?

How much paint is coming off from skating... the toe panel when you ollie, and that part is already black on the black pair. How is skating wearing off the paint on the toe box? Or back or collar of the shoe? If you really drag your feet deep and up insane on an ollie you may get some wear a bit to the swoosh, but skating is not doing much to paint loss on these either.

Bro, Do you even skate?

How much paint is coming off from skating... the toe panel when you ollie, and that part is already black on the black pair. How is skating wearing off the paint on the toe box? Or back or collar of the shoe? If you really drag your feet deep and up insane on an ollie you may get some wear a bit to the swoosh, but skating is not doing much to paint loss on these either.

I dont skate but i have seen pairs with paint coming off from skating. I even scuffed my own pair and a portion of he paint came off. Maybe nike put too much paint on your pair.

Does anyone know if there are fakes of these?

I already have a DS set of these, but I've come across another DS set for $650. I'm tempted to pull the trigger.

Congrats man, out of all my 1s, the leather on my lances is my favorite (I don't own frags or banneds lol)

Back
Top Bottom